CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

I usually don't mind Danny Murphy either, but I slumped into a depression after listening to him the other night. He was so negative about EVERYTHING, in a game that was actually really exciting.

I usually don't mind Danny Murphy either, but I slumped into a depression after listening to him the other night. He was so negative about EVERYTHING, in a game that was actually really exciting.

Well they are a whiny bunch of c***s aren't they?

He's just doing what is expected of him.

I think they knew all along the media only used to support them as an opportunity to troll us

"Barca had no sponsor for more than 100 years but Turkish firm Beko have become their third"

Was reading about Beko last week. They are owned by Koc Holding, and Chairman's name is Mastafa Koc, you couldn't make it up.

"Barca had no sponsor for more than 100 years but Turkish firm Beko have become their third"

Was reading about Beko last week. They are owned by Koc Holding, and Chairman's name is Mastafa Koc, you couldn't make it up.

To be fair, when I last did business in Turkey, they were known as one of the more modern, better managed and clean groups.

Ruudboy   

And there I was thinking Suarez hadn't moved on yet ...

article-2678970-1F44CD1800000578-971_634

PS It's pronounced "kotch" - still amused me, though ...

synavm   

Not sure it's the ethics of the companies in question that is being criticised, it's that they are a hypocrites. They have this whole P.R going on that they are more than a club, have rejected shirt sponsorship for decades on the basis that the shirt is 'clean' and sacred and then go and shove an F1 livery on their shirt. Have they publicly changed their stance? No, they are still self-absorbed and self-entitled, they have a facade that covers any kind of wrongdoing within the club, yet are they this pure, unblemished, infalable institution?

Personally, I'd call them the Spanish Liverpool.

Not sure it's the ethics of the companies in question that is being criticised, it's that they are a hypocrites. They have this whole P.R going on that they are more than a club, have rejected shirt sponsorship for decades on the basis that the shirt is 'clean' and sacred and then go and shove an F1 livery on their shirt. Have they publicly changed their stance? No, they are still self-absorbed and self-entitled, they have a facade that covers any kind of wrongdoing within the club, yet are they this pure, unblemished, infalable institution?

Personally, I'd call them the Spanish Liverpool.

Personally I'd agree with you and many on here would as well.

Those two take up 2/3 spots on the top three teams I really, really hate.