CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Sea foot   

Have never/will never have sky in my house. Will steal it on the interweb everytime Chelsea play. That A***hole Murdoch has never got 1 cent of my hard earned and never will.

Boycott them I says.

Chelsea v Bradford?

I found a torrent on kickass.so

from CTV so without the schadenfreude we'd normally get.

The really hard ones to find usually appear after a few days

(if the sound is funny try a different kind of media player)

What would be funny was if Mourinho did a Sky boycott similar to what Ferguson did to the BBC. But of course it would be way to costly for him to do so. And the club would probably never allow it.

I do wonder if his BT Sports connections have anything to do with his digs against Sky though.

Sky cancelled

Not a single Chelsea match on Sky in Feb.

I watch matches on Chelsea TV next day, better commentary with Ben Andrews and you get to watch live youth matches all for £6 a month.

Keith

What would be funny was if Mourinho did a Sky boycott similar to what Ferguson did to the BBC. But of course it would be way to costly for him to do so. And the club would probably never allow it.

I do wonder if his BT Sports connections have anything to do with his digs against Sky though.

Doubt its that id go for the obvious and say its jose calling it how it is, sky being biased against us always have been, bt sport provide the better coverage imo and once the new deals are announced id be very very surprised if they haven't won a lot more premiership games off sky, at least at bt sport they seem alot more neutral.

Sky cancelled

Not a single Chelsea match on Sky in Feb.

I watch matches on Chelsea TV next day, better commentary with Ben Andrews and you get to watch live youth matches all for £6 a month.

Keith

I like the idea of a Sky boycott, but ultimately we're probably shooting ourselves in the foot.

Less Chelsea viewers -> less Chelsea matches televised -> less money for the club.

In a way, watching Chelsea on tv is just as important as going to the stadium.

Merson on Soccer Saturday saying there is no way you can tell it was deliberate, and he shouldn't have been banned. Said Cahill's unpunished one was worse and maybe because Costa is foreign he got hammered.

Thompson saying of course it was viscous and vindictive & he should be punished. Typical unbaised Scouse.

The media and FA have had it in for Costa from day one. He gets booked for things others don't.

Costa needs to keep doing what he is doing. Forget the rest. And Jose will say the same to him.

All singing the praises of Lucas now.

I expect any side would like a player immune to bookings.