CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Sciatika   

Having to watch an entire season of Liverpool games. Having to endure commentaries full to the brim of endless praise of their club, players and fans. No thanks.

Having to watch an entire season of Liverpool games. Having to endure commentaries full to the brim of endless praise of their club, players and fans. No thanks.

And checked out every whine

Khobar   

:-)

It will take a very brave soul to venture in that direction. However, are they going to be a top 5 side? Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd, Man City..............I suppose they're in the top part of what is, consistency wise, a pretty poor bunch who are capable of beating anybody on their day but not over a season.

:-)

It will take a very brave soul to venture in that direction. However, are they going to be a top 5 side? Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd, Man City..............I suppose they're in the top part of what is, consistency wise, a pretty poor bunch who are capable of beating anybody on their day but not over a season.

No European business mean they can concentrate on the league, though. A luxury that the Arsenal, United and City won't have until the winter.

No European business mean they can concentrate on the league, though. A luxury that the Arsenal, United and City won't have until the winter.

Aah The puffery of a football fan! :) Really miss this stuff here.

The west ham fans are thinking the same these days.

That's far too time consuming. We're having our first child in a few weeks and I suppose a lot of my time outside work will be spent changing diapers and mopping up puke and a lot less spare time sitting digging up statistics.

So I'd would like to stay clear of that task of it is ok. If it is important to keep it all in one place I suggest the following:

Gameday #1:

Chelsea: 1 penalty on hazard (45 min) + video link, red card Matic (76min) + video link

Other teams: Crystal Palace: Bamford penalty (67min) + video link

Just an example but this way we can see the contentious calls by PL round with detailed overview of Chelsea and then the highlights from the rest?

I suppose it's enough to keep track of the top 5? No one is too bothered by Spurs or the Saints?

Thoughts?

Well congratulations to you first of all and I can see why you're not going to have time on your hands.

I quite like the format you suggested, it seemed comprehensive enough. I might have some trouble getting access to all the necessary info. I shall be wintering in Italy, (waited my whole life to say something like that), and that might mean I'll have less easy access to normal, but hey there must be a way.

Really good to have Zoowra on board with Citeh, thanks to him for that and it seems we now only 1 more volunteer for the Arse. Any takers?

I think we have to draw the line at the 5 or it'll all become too onerous, although we do have a large forum membership with a fine and vocal collection of views!

And checked out every whine

I think I'll be sticking to highlights, particularly since they're bound to include any alleged injustices anyway.

^^^^

You guys set up your threads, and I'll pin them near the top of the main forum page.

Do you want comments allowed from the other members, or not?

^^^^

You guys set up your threads, and I'll pin them near the top of the main forum page.

Do you want comments allowed from the other members, or not?

Cheers Mike.

I'm thinking no. The situations can be discussed in the MDFs otherwise we're running a real risk of page after page with disagreements.

Like (think it was him) Bob mentioned, keep the treads as a bank of reference and the discussions elsewhere.

Is it worth considering a media thread which also shows the blatant bias towards other clubs and their clear hatred towards us?

As long as the media report the way they do in most people's eyes nothing is actually happening.

Last year was a prime example with the 'Costa Crimes' and the Skrtel doing something very similar and it hardly getting a mention.

You could then not only compare incidents between our club and the others but also how the media responded, which in myopinion in the main reason we get so many bad calls, no one outside of Chelsea cares.

Edited by Hazardous