CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

I used to listen to Talksport every day around tea-time/evening when I was working shifts. On Monday I listened to it for an hour on deadline day whilst in the gym - Durham hasn't changed one bit.

He might as well wear a 'I hate Chelsea' shirt - he's always going on about how we're ruining the game and how great Liverpool and Arsenal are, especially, and he's so self-righteous.

Glad I don't listen to him much anymore. And SSN, well they seem to be getting more pro-Liverpool by the day. They worship the ground Harry Redknapp walks on - therefore they love Spurs too, but are never afraid to attack Chelsea.

Still, if you're hated, its a sure sign that you're successful - or are going to be. The most hated we were was under Jose, and no surprise, that's when we were most successful.

Redknapp is constantly on the blower, ringing them up for a chat. Ronnie Irani said 'if Harry is ever made England manager...which I hope to God he is....

Durham was the one that publicly, over the radio,told listeners to boo JT, the first time he played for England after the whole Bridge thing came out. He thinks its a wonderful deal Carroll going to Liverpool...but that we don't have a good deal with Torres....I would give up chocolate and watching football for a week...only a week mind.......to see us pound Liverpool on Sunday and Fernando to score...

Azzip   

He might as well wear a 'I hate Chelsea' shirt - he's always going on about how we're ruining the game and how great Liverpool and Arsenal are, especially, and he's so self-righteous. they seem to be getting more pro-Liverpool by the day.

While I agree Durham is an utter pr*ck to anything Chelsea , he's quite harsh to arsenal aswell. If it's not Liverpool, man city, Newcastle or his beloved Peterborough then any other team is the root of all evil as far as he's concerned.

I'm just praying for the day he slips up and says something to give him the boot. Then again they employ a woman beater so who knows where they draw the line.

The sooner talksport realise all Durham does is make them lose listeners the better.

CellSea   

I think we handled the Torres transfer well. In fact we should always keep quiet, confidential and twist arund our prime target before Citeh the spoiler and the anti Chelsea medias come into picture......

How they gave that goal to Suarez is beyond me - Wilkinson practically kicked it in the goal!

Exactly. I mean had Suarez done the same and Gerrard came and toe poked the ball over the line he would have been given the goal. No difference. Wilkinson is a retard with a capital R.

It's on Youtube. The defender could have easily cleared it.

My god.

I've just seen the goal and how utter desperate for a little slice of modern success do those imbeciles have to get before they are laughed out of football forever?

That is an own goal all day long.

I used to listen to Talksport every day around tea-time/evening when I was working shifts. On Monday I listened to it for an hour on deadline day whilst in the gym - Durham hasn't changed one bit.

He might as well wear a 'I hate Chelsea' shirt - he's always going on about how we're ruining the game and how great Liverpool and Arsenal are, especially, and he's so self-righteous.

Glad I don't listen to him much anymore. And SSN, well they seem to be getting more pro-Liverpool by the day. They worship the ground Harry Redknapp walks on - therefore they love Spurs too, but are never afraid to attack Chelsea.

Still, if you're hated, its a sure sign that you're successful - or are going to be. The most hated we were was under Jose, and no surprise, that's when we were most successful.

Durham is a grade 1 knob jockey. He, on a daily basis, imparts his knowledge on all things football. There is no way he actually attends games because I have no doubt he would get a almighty shoeing from fans of numerous clubs. His main role is to say something stupid with his fat mate then wait for callers to ring in having being on hold for hours. On average they might have 2/3 callers on per hour. The rest of the show is them two Berks talking sh*te.

Torres has been nothing but gracious to Liverpool since he left. He's said he recognises they made him the player he is now, that he would never disrespect them or say anything bad about Liverpool. All he said - or implied - was that Chelsea were on another level to Liverpool in terms of clubs - in particular in relation to achieving his ambitions, which everyone knows is true at this moment. I'm not talking about the past or two or three years in the future. Right now, he's spot on.

Yet all they can do is slate him, insult him, disrespect him and forget all he did for their club - and that he was loyal in the summer when he could have left then. Even the manager has joined in the attacks on him.

Chelsea, meanwhile, keep a dignified silence. Fans and ex-players of Chelsea on TV merely talk about how great a player he is, what he can do for us and restate the fact that we are a better prospect that Liverpool right now. No attack on Liverpool or their players whatsoever.

Best supporters in the world those Scousers eh?

Waspeze   

The sooner talksport realise all Durham does is make them lose listeners the better.

Unfortunately though, judging by some of the posts in this thread there appear to be a lot of masochistic Chelsea fans who continue to listen to him!