DDRickyDD

Non Chelsea: League Football.

Leeds should be deducted 3 points for failure to control their fans. We can't have thugs running on to attack players in English football.

Edited by TorresTheBlue

So the Tractor Boys have 'Old Bent Nose'. The locals are going to love that. Lovely ground but poorly managed.

I haven't seen much of Charlie Austin, but Jordan Rhodes looks pretty special in front of goal. I was surprised that he went to Blackburn because they looked like a car crash, but he's doing the business for both club and country at the moment.

JayD   

Milton Keynes v Wimbledon this weekend (Sunday)

Should be interesting. Not too convinced that Wimbledon are enjoying the media hype around it. I believe it is live on ITV?

I know all the talk is about Zaha and Ince in the Championship, but has anyone seen much of Hughes for Derby? Looks a tidy young player to me!

So,Blackburn have appointed the 1st Asian Coach in football;http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2253948/Blackburn-Rovers-appoint-Judan-Ali-Henning-berg-sacking.html

The words 'Wreck' and 'Mess' spring to mind. And we thought our owner and board were inept?

So,Blackburn have appointed the 1st Asian Coach in football;http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2253948/Blackburn-Rovers-appoint-Judan-Ali-Henning-berg-sacking.html

The words 'Wreck' and 'Mess' spring to mind. And we thought our owner and board were inept?

And people laugh at us! Blackburn Rovers are run by proper muppets. That Shebby Singh looks like an odious specimen, and as for Nottingham Forest, they've also boobed by sacking Shaun O'Driscoll by replacing him with the awful Alex McCleish, who almost took Villa down last season.

Chrisb   

It was good to see Nathaniel Chalobah get man of the match for his performance for Watford today. He played a blinder.

It was good to see Nathaniel Chalobah get man of the match for his performance for Watford today. He played a blinder.

Only problem having a future at Chelsea is blocked by the lovechild Luiz who can do no wrong...

To those who have been paying a bit of attention to Watford games, what do you make of Vydra? He seems to be getting a bit of attention, but I haven't really seen much of him...