Sir

Non Chelsea: International Football

21 minutes ago, Ham said:

I swear that half of his appeal amongst England fans and the media is that he isn't Mason Mount.  

Mount was far superior yesterday playing in a position that suits him , Grealish is ok but he's far better deployed at the end of a game when the opposition is tiring .

I'm certain the media are desperately trying to turn this into Lampard  v Gerrard part 2 .

Imho they should be more concerned with the suffocating tactics from the beigeist coach in world football .

Three games , one goal and that was a penalty .

JaneB   
1 hour ago, Ham said:

I swear that half of his appeal amongst England fans and the media is that he isn't Mason Mount.  

Which says far more about England fans and the media than it does MM.

I couldn't care less about the England team anyway.  To me it's just a collection of players from other clubs, most of whom I can't stand.

Sciatika   

Yes. The need to support the likes of Maguire, Stones, Henderson and Grealish is more than I can stomach.

• Like 1

Chrisb   
35 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

288237812_2051752411675858_4935104458609985531_n.jpg

Thankfully I’m working tomorrow night so will be spared the temptation to pluck my own eyes out with cocktail sticks!

Beautiful assist from Stones , rose like a salmon , his header leaving Phillips flat footed , 0-1 Hungary . England and particularly Southgate are pathetic , players who have no business playing International football everywhere you look.

And Joe Cole is defending Southgate , pure insanity . 

Floyd25   

As much as I like Cole, he’s just a media mouthpiece and it’s like they’re all programmed to defend Southgate, the cult figure that he is. 

51 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

And Joe Cole is defending Southgate , pure insanity . 

Faye curruthers (talksport) interview with Southgate was great, she asked him what did you think of the crowd saying sacked in the morning

did anyone see the Kane dive after he hit the bar, NOT A WORD from the commentators or people in the studio

jason cundy is a complete dick, trying to defend Southgate on talksport, at least Jamie Ohara wants his head

Edited by Everyonesallowedanopinion

Floyd25   
8 minutes ago, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

jason cundy is a complete dick

Cundy is proper Chels, don’t have an issue with him at all, but like I said Southgate is a media cult figure and been propped up as some kind of messiah who can do no wrong.