CfcPrideofLDN

Non Chelsea: Domestic Cup Competitions

Unbelievable Arsenal.

I'll be angry if we DON'T win this now. Alright, the teams still left are maybe capable of pulling something out of the bag in a domestic match occasionally but with a trophy on the line and being by far the favourites, we have to win this, just for a morale boost if anything.

Villa, Bradford, Leeds, Swansea, Middlesborough. I mean, they're all either Championship sides, were recently Championship sides, or are in danger of becoming Championship sides right now.

I think we've got this, Rafa will be desperate for anything to get the fans happier and not take it lightly, and all we have to do is play well to beat any of those left.

Also, looking forward to the FA Cup soon, really want to win this trophy again, I love that cup.

CFC-Joe   

When is the next round draw? The good thing about the semis having 2 legs, is that there shouldn't be a massive cup upset, because even if we draw/lose away, I'm confident we would win at home.

Just need to get Leeds out of the way first.

JayD   

Even if we go out to Leeds, nothing can stop this from being hilarious. They really went for this, "I can't win anything, so lets really go for the League Cup... all we have to do is beat 4th Division Bradford" Nah.

Hope Bradford make it to the Final vs Us.. I believe that would guarantee them a European Cup place..

Arsenal are littered with so many average players it's scary.

Per Mertasacker, Gervinho, Chamakh, Ramsey, Mannone and the list goes on....seriously rank average players.