CfcPrideofLDN

Non Chelsea: Domestic Cup Competitions

genjuro   

I actually think West Ham defended well in general. Everyone drops deep against United and they just relentlessly press until they score. West ham didn't and United had maybe 1 goal scoring chance before that equalizer. I think you just have to credit the assist and RVP, it was a wonderful pass and the finish was just as good, you can't really defend against that.

Yes wetsham defended well overall but utd were also so so bad in doing anything in attack sense. Yes a lovely pass and a good goal but ffs why at all allow this to happen when your leading and close to winning come 2min? I would be so mad if we had allowed that to happen. Sit back and hound them to death.......westham at that moment undid themselves imo......

Don't worry lads. Look on the bright side! They have an extra game to play now. Plus I don't really mind if they get through as I love every shot at knocking them down.

Looks like Joe Cole did well on his second West Ham debut today against Man U.

Remember him like this?

Said it before and I'll say it again - why we didn't bid serious money, ok even silly money, for Van Persie this summer is madness. Just imagine if we had him and Ba.

No more lethal finisher than Van Persie around at the moment.

Oh dear, seems Swansea and Arsenal are going to have to cram a cup replay into their busy schedules... In a month where we play the former twice and the latter once.

In fact I believe their replay - in the competition that is Wenger's last realistic trophy target this season, of course - will take place midweek prior to the Chelsea/Arsenal league game, so the Gunners won't be any more rested than us after we'll have had to play our league game in-hand against the Saints that Wednesday as well.

Nyuck nyuck.

The commentators on ESPN are so up Liverpool's ass it's sickening....."Special Carragher....."

Sickening.

genjuro   

The commentators on ESPN are so up Liverpool's ass it's sickening....."Special Carragher....."

Sickening.

special Carragher hahaha......they said that? Could we imagine them saying special Terry? I think not.