CfcPrideofLDN

Non Chelsea: Domestic Cup Competitions

Anyone watching Palace v Everton?

Everton are so poor, if they stay up it will be a miracle, this is turning into the Chelsea show, 1st goal from ex Chelsea boy, But Connor Gallagher is running the show, We have to keep him and play him next season, I ope we don't flog him, lots of clubs want him, Sell Jorginho and Loftus but keep Connor

JaneB   

I was going to say I hope Man City bury Liverpool but it doesn’t look as if that’s going to happen ☹️
I don’t care if you hate the royal family and don’t want to sing the national anthem, but if that’s the case just keep quiet.

But oh no, let’s embarrass the poor girl trying to sing it, bring more politics into it and make it all about us again.

Believe it or not you don’t have the monopoly on bad things happening to you or your community so just shut the f*** up.

Rant over 🤬

• Thanks 2

Chrisb   
1 minute ago, JaneB said:

I was going to say I hope Man City bury Liverpool but it doesn’t look as if that’s going to happen ☹️
I don’t care if you hate the royal family and don’t want to sing the national anthem, but if that’s the case just keep quiet.

But oh no, let’s embarrass the poor girl trying to sing it, bring more politics into it and make it all about us again.

believe it or not you don’t have the monopoly on bad things happening to you or your community so just shut the f*** up.

Rant over 🤬

Nicely put Jane. Personally I’d have had to have used far more asterisks to express my feelings about that bunch of bin dipping vermin.

chara   
19 minutes ago, JaneB said:

believe it or not you don’t have the monopoly on bad things happening to you or your community so just shut the f*** up.

Rant over 🤬

Well said Jane.....to see respect on shirts at any time is a bit galling...Respect is what separates decency from sh++heads and is not limited to any flavour of the minute campaign.

1 hour ago, JaneB said:

Rant over 🤬

Damn good rant.  I bet those overpaid pen pushers (press to you and me) will turn a blind eye to all this, it seems nobody is allowed to criticize those bin dipping muppets without them taking umbrage even to the most minute of criticisms.

Ham   
2 hours ago, JaneB said:

Rant over 🤬

100% Jane. 

It's like no other area is facing austerity issues or has had beef with the conservatives. 

Look at Yorkshire, Lancashire and Nottinghamshire after the miners' strike.

They don't still boo the national anthem FFS!

Self-obsessed pricks the lot of them. 

Not all, but a great many of them  are off the scale political extremists completely intolerent of anyone who does not agree 100% with their warped ideology.

They lecture about morals and yet a thread on a forum had to be closed because of the horrific comments after the Tory MP was stabbed to death a while ago. Yes, actually supporting the slaughter of an elected member of our parliament just because he was a Conservative. 

A great football club supported by a lot of genuinely very nasty people.☹️

Ham   
2 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

Not all, but a great many of them  are off the scale political extremists completely intolerent of anyone who does not agree 100% with their warped ideology.

They lecture about morals and yet a thread on a forum had to be closed because of the horrific comments after the Tory MP was stabbed to death a while ago. Yes, actually supporting the slaughter of an elected member of our parliament just because he was a Conservative. 

A great football club supported by a lot of genuinely very nasty people.☹️

Actually my local MP. He was murdered just around the corner from my home and spent his life trying to help those less fortunate than him. Refused cabinet posts time and time again because he only wanted to serve.

What galls me most is that those who say the most appalling things about conservatives are the same hipocritical w⚓s who have #bekind on their FB statuses.

8 hours ago, Ham said:

Actually my local MP. He was murdered just around the corner from my home and spent his life trying to help those less fortunate than him. Refused cabinet posts time and time again because he only wanted to serve.

What galls me most is that those who say the most appalling things about conservatives are the same hipocritical w⚓s who have #bekind on their FB statuses.

I won’t comment on the mickeys this time. I’m sure there’ll be plenty of moments in the upcoming season. What did we think of the actual game?

Sciatika   
11 hours ago, Ham said:

What galls me most is that those who say the most appalling things about conservatives are the same hypocritical w⚓s who have #bekind on their FB statuses.

BeKind means ComplyOrElse