Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Fifa Team Of The Year

Sir   

Not one single Chelsea player!

All players in the 11 got voted in are playing in Spain..... Funny, really. We win the FA Cup and the UCL and we don't have a single player in it. First guy who comes to my mind, Cole! Has to beat Marcelo in the 11, surely!

Don't think another topic has been made on this???

ridiculous that Cole wasn't in it. He was on another level throughout the knockout phases. Dani Alves should be nowhere near that team either, surely Lahm is the better player. The rest... not much you can say really.

Jessie   

Not one single Chelsea player!

All players in the 11 got voted in are playing in Spain..... Funny, really. We win the FA Cup and the UCL and we don't have a single player in it. First guy who comes to my mind, Cole! Has to beat Marcelo in the 11, surely!

Don't think another topic has been made on this???

Just checking, have you seen Platini's face when we won the thing?

0liver   

Pique in the best XI, dear god. The guy didn't even feature half the time because he was occupied with Shakira.

Fifa world team of the year
  • Iker Casillas (Real Madrid)
  • Dani Alves (Barcelona)
  • Gerard Pique (Barcelona)
  • Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid)
  • Marcelo (Real Madrid)
  • Andres Iniesta (Barcelona)
  • Xabi Alonso (Real Madrid)
  • Xavi (Barcelona)
  • Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)
  • Radamel Falcao (Atletico Madrid)
  • Lionel Messi (Barcelona)

What a joke! Ashley was five times better than Marcello, Terry and Kompany better than Pique and Ramos, Frank better than Alonso and Drogba certainly played a more influential role than Falcao.

Cech saves three penalties in a CL final as well as making a string of other saves in the semi and the Spanish Joe Hart gets picked! Ramos, Marcello, Alonso, Pique, Alves and Xavi shouldn't be there. Cole, Kompany, Pirlo should be in.

genjuro   

Hahaha.........there you go people. Once again another proof that these lists and awards mean little. No Cole? No Chech? Biased as always. What the hell I mean we never win anything in England so why should fifa be level headed? I promise that even if Mata keep going like this all season he still will not get any awards in EPL. Just biased as hell. Man some of those players in that list above is just taking the piss.

Load guff about nothing....Pointless award ceremony other than to massage the egos of people who don't need it like Messi, Ronaldo et al, and Sepp Blatter and Platini to get half a bar on over being in the company of all the stars.