cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Leicester have sacked Ranieri.

That'll teach them to have such a small squad.

Poor Ranners.

Ham   
3 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Leicester have sacked Ranieri.

That'll teach them to have such a small squad.

Poor Ranners.

Shocking.  They punched way above their weight last season. Mid table is their reality.  They're not far from that and still in the CL.  The owner deserves relegation now.  The players should hang their heads in shame too.  

2 hours ago, Ham said:

Shocking.  They punched way above their weight last season. Mid table is their reality.  They're not far from that and still in the CL.  The owner deserves relegation now.  The players should hang their heads in shame too.  

Last season was an example of what momentum, belief and a system can do for a team - as well as a N'golo Kante, his huge part in their success (and ours thus far this season) should not be underestimated. Their centre-halves were always suspect, slow to turn and lacked pace. Exposed this season and their system had been analysed and countered.

Remarkably Ranieri and Jose's dismissals mean that the last two title winning managers have been sacked before the end of February the following season.

At least we'll not be referred to as the worst performing PL Champions with their performance this season.

6 minutes ago, Sir said:

Don't ever be surprised by anything Jose says or does. I mean when he joined United he was certainly going to irk a lot of us with what he spouts on about.

I'm not sure you understood my post. If you did, I don't understand yours. 

Sir   
5 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

I'm not sure you understood my post. If you did, I don't understand yours. 

Quoted by accident.

My post was just a general opinion.

On 26/02/2017 at 1:19 AM, Sleeping Dave said:

You know when you argue about one thing and the female is actually talking about ten other things and you can't for the life of you understand what she's on about?

That's a rather sexist, bordering on misogynistic, attitude.