cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Sciatika   

Pochettino Premier League manager of the month for October...? Am I missing something?

I'm just shocked they didn't give it to Rodgers. I thought the normal strategy iss to give any award going to Liverpool if only to pander to their sense of being the victim.

^Only one paper had it - and 3 days later. The ref knew nothing about it - so it can't have been anything serious. It was clearly leaked by someone from WBA ( who have gone right down in my opinion) and so not a word of the story can really be taken at face value.

Mutu7   

That was minor - there were about 12 or 14 seriously biased decisions in that game - many of which never got mentioned, including a ludicrous disgraceful elbow by Ghaly, a brutal 2-footed attack by Ekotto on Kalou (which he evaded, but nevertheless straight Red) and a bunch of other decisions.

I think Poll was told after that game his career was over, but to protect the name of the refs, and maintain the "Chelsea are evil" fiction, he was kept on till the end of the season.

Poll was a dreadful ref. Remember this?

Worse still was his explanation, that he disallowed the goal because he'd already blown for full time (with 30 seconds of injury time remaining), even though the Sky cameras showed he hadn't.

^ Thought I'd heard that story before - the report links to a youtube vid from July - the story is 4 months old.

It has to be said that the Bleacher Report is absolute shite when it comes to football (soccer). I did once compare a random basket ball story with a random soccer story and the basketball one got at least 10 times as many hits. Which probably reflects the resources allocated to and competition to write on soccer.

Dale86   

^Only one paper had it - and 3 days later. The ref knew nothing about it - so it can't have been anything serious. It was clearly leaked by someone from WBA ( who have gone right down in my opinion) and so not a word of the story can really be taken at face value.

I quite like how it's okay for Olsson to allegedly tell Mourinho to "Shut up and f*** off" but not for Mourinho to allegedly respond with the Micky Mouse comment, and how he is "escaping action" for being confronted by two angry players!

Mutu7   

At last, a manager who actually sticks up for the club and exposes Riley's absurd apology to Clarke.

"At least now the referees know, they know one thing. If in a controversial - I'm not saying a mistake - decision that hypothetically - and, I repeat, hypothetically - favours Chelsea, they know they are going to be publicly exposed by their boss. That they know. They can make, hypothetically, mistakes, favouring other teams, nothing happens."

"I'm very curious to know if it was just an isolated phone call. I'm curious to know if people see that as a normal situation.

"I'm interested to know if this is the start, that from now on it's going to be the same for everybody."

"I'm curious to know if Steve Bruce got a phone call. I'm interested to know if Chris Hughton got a phone call. I'm interested to know if (Michael) Laudrup got a phone call."

''Nobody called me to apologise about the fact that it was not a free-kick against West Bromwich ahead of their second goal, or the penalty at Everton that would have been 1-1 for us."

''I don't know if Paul Lambert got a phone-call. I don't know. I'm very curious to know if it was just an isolated phone-call.

Edited by Mutu7

At last, a manager who actually sticks up for the club and exposes Riley's absurd apology to Clarke.

"At least now the referees know, they know one thing. If in a controversial - I'm not saying a mistake - decision that hypothetically - and, I repeat, hypothetically - favours Chelsea, they know they are going to be publicly exposed by their boss. That they know. They can make, hypothetically, mistakes, favouring other teams, nothing happens."

"I'm very curious to know if it was just an isolated phone call. I'm curious to know if people see that as a normal situation.

"I'm interested to know if this is the start, that from now on it's going to be the same for everybody."

"I'm curious to know if Steve Bruce got a phone call. I'm interested to know if Chris Hughton got a phone call. I'm interested to know if (Michael) Laudrup got a phone call."

''Nobody called me to apologise about the fact that it was not a free-kick against West Bromwich ahead of their second goal, or the penalty at Everton that would have been 1-1 for us."

''I don't know if Paul Lambert got a phone-call. I don't know. I'm very curious to know if it was just an isolated phone-call.

Finally.