cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Seconded. Jose has worked a miracle keeping us in the hunt all this time with second rate strikers. Ba is Ok, but not top quality. Eto'o was a great player but is now well past his best. The less said about Torres the better, if he can't come good after 3 years with us, he'll never come good. I laugh when the media also slag Jose off, if it wasn't for him they wouldn't have any headlines to write, all the other manager are their yes-men and a bunch of boring airheads. Jose is the man for the job, end of. There's no one out there in his class available.

Thirded. Spot on.

Jedini   

To all anti Jose folks up in here I say this, park your red and burning behinds in Cold Water. He is the best for us, he bleeds blue, one of us and we will always always be up for a fight and challange on all fronts with a winning mentality. You think he is a disgrace? That we should let him go to hell and never return? Then go join rafa at Napoli.......maybe avb? Plenty options out there.

Btw how many times did ferige slant the media? Refs etc? Like mike Riley would have done to Fergie what he has done to sus this season. With these people you have to open your mouth, its the only language they remotely understand. Dont ever ever forget, they will be anti Chels at all times......the only thing that decides the amount is whether we are challanging or not.

Genjuro, you nailed it, friend!

This team it wasnt 'ready ' to win the league.I agree it is behind Man City squad wise but no way Liverpool have a better squad then us.I didn't expect to win anything this year,but the only progress I see has been defending and that at the cost of attacking .We are DIRE going forward.The only 'thing' Mourinho bleeds is just more Mourinho.Have some dignity Man,Carlo had more class in his eyebrow than Mourinho in his whole body.

The only 'thing' Mourinho bleeds is just more Mourinho.Have some dignity Man,Carlo had more class in his eyebrow than Mourinho in his whole body.

Hmmmm. Do I detect a troll, by any chance?

Hmmmm. Do I detect a troll, by any chance?

Possibly but if people are so dumb as to believe any professional in the modern game only has eyes for one club they deserve all they get..

Scooba   

Possibly but if people are so dumb as to believe any professional in the modern game only has eyes for one club they deserve all they get..

This is such an illogical thing to say.

jones   

Remember last season when we had Rafa as manager? He would rather die than defend anything related to Chelsea.

Now we have a manager (and staff) that refuses to take **** from noone. We all know the refereeing in the Sunderland game was dubious. If Mourinho did not stand up for CFC there, who would? The media? The FA?

It is so easy for everyone to say "disgrace" when someone are stepping a bit over the line in order to prove a point. But to me, in this situation, this is what I call integrity. When Rui Faria looses it, it is not because he disagreed with the referee's decision, it is because he knows that scouser Riley assigned scouser Dean to referee a game that decides the title between us and the scousers. When I feel that all decisions go against you, and I know for a fact about the scousers pulling the strings, I - AS A CHELSEA FAN - cannot but applaude anyone at the club who reacts the way I react.

Mourinho's presser may be labelled arrogant or disrespectful towards the referees. But then it should be labelled honourable and full of integrity towards Chelsea FC.

We've lost the title because we haven't been good enough simple as.

Everyone's sounding like scousers with this referee conspiracy theory at the minute.

Whilst I agree we've had some shocking referees if we'd put the ball in the net 5 times before that it wouldn't matter.

Simply not good enough for the league this year IMO.

Remember last season when we had Rafa as manager? He would rather die than defend anything related to Chelsea.

Now we have a manager (and staff) that refuses to take **** from noone. We all know the refereeing in the Sunderland game was dubious. If Mourinho did not stand up for CFC there, who would? The media? The FA?

It is so easy for everyone to say "disgrace" when someone are stepping a bit over the line in order to prove a point. But to me, in this situation, this is what I call integrity. When Rui Faria looses it, it is not because he disagreed with the referee's decision, it is because he knows that scouser Riley assigned scouser Dean to referee a game that decides the title between us and the scousers. When I feel that all decisions go against you, and I know for a fact about the scousers pulling the strings, I - AS A CHELSEA FAN - cannot but applaude anyone at the club who reacts the way I react.

Mourinho's presser may be labelled arrogant or disrespectful towards the referees. But then it should be labelled honourable and full of integrity towards Chelsea FC.

And bizarrely there are still no explanations of what exactly Mourinho was getting at in any media outlet I've encountered so far.

It's been explained away as a lack of discipline throughout the club, Jose deflecting the blame and sour grapes but nobody apart from us have grasped the fundamental flaw in appointing two referees from the Merseyside area in the two games where if we slip up we let Liverpool in.

The media are ignoring it because if they don't report it it's like it didn't happen and it will sell more product if Liverpool win in the 25th year anniversary of Hillsborough.

It's all a con.

The reason we won't win the title has nothing - NOTHING - to do with referees or some absurd Scouse conspiracy.

It's because we don't have a strong enough squad, in terms of quality and mentality. Jose knew it at the start of the season and he knows it now.

We need a world class striker who will score 30 plus goals a season. We need a decent playmaker. We need more width. And we need some stronger characters in that team.

Without those, we are always going to struggle to win the title. And it's that, not some conspiracy theory which belongs where most conspiracy theories do - in the realm of fantasy - which is why we haven't win the league.

Referees don't win league titles. Players and managers do. And the best team always wins the league.

What people cannot stomach is that Liverpool can genuinely be better than us this season on merit. They can't take it so they put their faith in some ridiculous conspiracy theory.

If we had been good enough, we would be top now. If we had a world class striker, we would probably be top now.

But we aren't and don't. And that's why we are probably not going to win the title.

Give the stupid conspiracy theories a rest. It's just embarrassing.