cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Something will come out in the wash when the club change the manager rightly or wrongly, if performances/results dont pick up and soon then the boards hand is gonna be forced I think, history shows if top 4 is threaten the axe comes down wether the club want longterm stability or not.

Dingus   

Something will come out in the wash when the club change the manager rightly or wrongly, if performances/results dont pick up and soon then the boards hand is gonna be forced I think, history shows if top 4 is threaten the axe comes down wether the club want longterm stability or not.

QFT.

No way will Roman put up with this.

As much I appreciate Jose and what he's done-it appears that he no longer has the solutions to what's going on and to be 16th after 8 games is unacceptable.

Zidane   

Roman will make one of the biggest face turns in history if he does what we can only assume is inevitable now.

The side is screaming absolutely screaming to get another body in the centre of midfield to sure it up, its so obvious that we need to (if only in the short term) go back to 433 to make up for the fact fabregas has been nothing short of a passenger so far, our midfield neither protects the defence nor helps transition play into attack its actually woeful to watch and painful to see jose look like he hasnt a clue what to do to sort it out.

He used to be bold in his decision making now he is just predictable, he used to make an early sub/tactical tweek to change things up now you can set your watch for the 70th minute subs, he used to be well known to have his teams drilled to nth degree in what to do against each opposition now the players look as astounded as he does on the bench at times, what is going on??

I want stability and I want jose to stay I really want him to turn it round but the longer this goes on for the less likely it looks like to happen, hopefully after the international break we will go on a 10 game unbeaten run made up iof mostly wins but I just can't see it :(

I never ever thought I would want Jose gone. I love Jose. He is the best manager we have ever had. He loves this club. He is one of us. He is a world class manager.

To me it's clear the club want someone to stay here long term and don't want to keep saclong managers. Even three or four years ago Jose would be gone by now.

I also think Roman and Jose still get on, they haven't fallen out. Another reason Jose has not been sacked yet. It would be with great reluctance that he let Jose go.

But I simply can't see any other outcome, or any other way of this slump.

haifarul   

This is a perfect time for a new manager.A two week break,gives the board time to make the decision and pick the new manager.I rememeber Jose saying after the Spurs loss last season that the easiest tactic was to set up the team for a 1-0 win.If only.Why the tactical inflexibility?I think too much water has gone under the bridge between Jose and some of the squad members.Something major has occured in the camp and this is the fall out.There is no way back for Jose with this team.They lack fight,confidence and some basic football skils atm.

But I simply can't see any other outcome, or any other way of this slump.

I think Roman will stick with him. But if he really is thinking about sacking him, now it's the time. You have an international break, which would give the new manager some kind of time to settle in and have a look. I think Klopp would be the one.

IMO it will be insane to sack Mourinho. We have all prayed for his return to the club he loves. Like someone said he is one of us. We did realise in the past that there is no one else who can get trophies and win games like Mourinho. All the managers we have had were no better than him and I believe there is still no one better than him. He needed players as a backup to some of our old guards and that didn't happen. The board failed to get him what he wanted and now we are seeing the results of that. We should stand by our favourite manager at this time and I am sure he will turn it around. He as a manager is standing by his players and we should offer all the support we can to them as well. This is the team that got us glory and this team will redeem itself.

lzheyi   

Rude? Disrespectful? He is her boss.

Errr

Sorry I do not think so.

Eva isn't part of the managerial coaching team.

She is a doctor.

Her responsibility is towards players' health, not manager.

She responded when the referee called for her twice. If she didn't respond, she will deserved to be sacked as that would be breaching her professional conduct.

Jose was so wrong in this one. Had he apologise to Eva and public after the event, we won't be talking about this now.

The messy situation we are facing right now surely had something to do with that incident.

Players will no doubt question what the hell Jose was thinking when he lambasted Eva and the head physio.

They would be thinking Jose didn't care about their health and body.

Some (a few) might even stopped giving their best.

If the problem were only the players I would say stick. But apart from the obviously ones this is still a squad which is good enough to get into the top 3 at least.

And they lack confidence, there is poor team selection, poor subs, poor tactical decisions, no belief. And those are the job of the manager.

He has had nearly two months to turn this around. He won't get much longer.

I have always been a Jose fan, but his time looks done. His statement after the game gave it away - he knows he is on thin ice.