cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Ham   

Jesus Dave.... That's What you post AFTER calming down? Can't agree with you on Roman. He clearly wants what's best for this club. Just look at his reaction when he's at a game.

chara   

For all my comments regarding Jose having to go if he can't handle the job I had reluctantly come to the conclusion that it would be better for him to stay until the end of the season if only to keep some semblance of stability but events have overtaken my thoughts. Sorry to see him go in such a way but the results so far have been a disaster..such a drop from last seasons high..and what ever anyone says about scraping home at the end ( I disagree but) Chelsea were worthy title winners..perhaps we will never really know what caused such a meltdown...so many theories...but whatever the cause the situation remains critical...we can only hope whoever takes over can lead the side up the table..top 4 etc is of little importance this year..it's a season write off and a time for rebuilding....I see very little chance of any incoming players in January of any long term value...lets just get in a safe place and then go forward.

The saddest aspect for me is that a great servant like JT is probably in his last season and the situation is such a mess for him to be seeing out as Captain.

kev61   

Having had the time to calm down all I really feel now is a sense of indifference. For each passing season under Roman I find myself caring less and less about our fortunes. Hiring Rafa was the final slap in the face for me, sacking José now just goes to show what we all really should be knowing by now. The man upstairs really hasn't got a clue of what he is doing.

I have come to terms with the fact that Roman has done a lot for us over the years but in essence, he is a pretty lousy owner with no long-term plan or strategy for the club. Chaos-theory seems to be his natural state of mind. That means that we are no further than where we were back on 2007 - the difference is that José came back and won us another league title we really had no business winning. This squad is weak, absolutely gutles

s and basically a bunch of cowards completely devoid of any leadership. Worst of all, it’s assembled by a man who is nowhere near of José when it comes to knowledge about football.

Selling Cech above José's head and not backing him in the window probably sealed it. This squad never had the mental toughness to be a Mourinho side. For that you need to be able and willing to work hard every day, be incredibly strong mentally and a real professional. Not many current players who match that description apart from Azpilicueta, JT, Willian, Matic and Ramires. Sadly one of them is finished, another a massive slump of form, a third well below his usual standards and a fourth chronically unfit these days. Only Willian looks a better player this season compared to last.

I'm not gutted for Mourinho. He knows the fans supports him and will always be thankful for what he's done. He's massively responsible for the successful period that culminated with the 2012 CL win. He’ll be fine, finding a new club will be easy for him. I just hope it’s not Man C or Man U, that would really be seriously bad news for us.

This new Chelsea was never constructed in his vein and I suppose it was inevitable it would end this way - with a weak owner, clueless board and a Technical Director more interested in buying lottery tickets with lousy odds than first team players it was always going to happen sooner or later. Emenalo spent £20m+ last summer on players that wasn't ready to be first team players instead of strengthening the squad.

Not the first time Roman and the board has failed to back a title winning manager the subsequent season. José in 2006-07, Carlo in 2010-11 and now José again in 2014-15. Each time with the same result. Basically showing that these guys have no ****ing clue what it is all about. At a time when every club in the league spent money to strengthen we bought ****, didn't strengthen a squad that was screaming out for more first team players and better ones at that with gaping holes everywhere in the squad and the only man who actually knows anything about football gets the chop. Sums up how our club is managed perfectly for me. The one time Roman did back a title winning manager? 2005-06. The results speak for themselves.

Mismanaged for well over a decade now and the titles we’ve won is still a long way from what we should have been winning with the money we spent. Only manager since Roman took over who could match the spending with results was José and we fired him twice – it surely is looking bleak for us from her on in. I sincerely think this squad can be relegated. It obviously depends on who’s coming in, but it sure as hell needs to be a strong fella who isn’t afraid to ruffle these pretty boys up a bit. You know, a Fergie slap around is what these bunch of cnuts are in dire need of.

Whatever happens next is uninteresting for me. Whatever manager we hire now will be replaced in May/June and that guy is lucky if he still finds himself in the dugout by December 2018. And so it will continue until Roman grows old, sells the club or suffers other ill fate. It’ll be more of the same and I think this pretty much has cemented what sort of club we will be – the academy should be closed down or at least be kept to a minimum investment. Net and continue doing what you’ve done for well over a decade now.

Waffle of the highest order,and if that is your calm state,God help us.

Yes - that would certainly be awful in every regard.

I'm finding myself quite partial to your sentiments on this one.

Yes. Spineless is something that encapsulates our whole club right now. Where are all the men with big hairy balls?

Newflash for Emenalo, Bruce Buck and Roman. This 'talented squad' reached it's full potential last season. They will never see such heights again. That much is an absolute certainty. Hazard included.

Yes, it is quite a cowardly decision. I seriously fear for us now.

Let's hope it's not you who are in for a huge surprise. That would be most unfortunate for us all.

Don't worry Bob. I think it's only James Prescott who actually believes we will ever see a manager building anything at all while Roman is our manager.

No doubt we move on. With a significant lower chance of winning the league in a very long while I'm afraid.

You are not alone Gurj. I'm terrified of what will happen now.

That is a very good question Hugh. Apart from buying lottery tickets my best guess is not very much.

One of few players who shouldn't jump off a bridge right now. Him, Willian and Zouma can all look back at this with their heads held high. The rest will look back at this and think "what if". What a **** last season this has been for JT hasn't it? Some way to finish your Chelsea career.

He must be gutted.

Having had the time to calm down all I really feel now is a sense of indifference. For each passing season under Roman I find myself caring less and less about our fortunes. Hiring Rafa was the final slap in the face for me, sacking José now just goes to show what we all really should be knowing by now. The man upstairs really hasn't got a clue of what he is doing.

I have come to terms with the fact that Roman has done a lot for us over the years but in essence, he is a pretty lousy owner with no long-term plan or strategy for the club. Chaos-theory seems to be his natural state of mind. That means that we are no further than where we were back on 2007 - the difference is that José came back and won us another league title we really had no business winning. This squad is weak, absolutely gutless and basically a bunch of cowards completely devoid of any leadership. Worst of all, it’s assembled by a man who is nowhere near of José when it comes to knowledge about football.

Selling Cech above José's head and not backing him in the window probably sealed it. This squad never had the mental toughness to be a Mourinho side. For that you need to be able and willing to work hard every day, be incredibly strong mentally and a real professional. Not many current players who match that description apart from Azpilicueta, JT, Willian, Matic and Ramires. Sadly one of them is finished, another a massive slump of form, a third well below his usual standards and a fourth chronically unfit these days. Only Willian looks a better player this season compared to last.

I'm not gutted for Mourinho. He knows the fans supports him and will always be thankful for what he's done. He's massively responsible for the successful period that culminated with the 2012 CL win. He’ll be fine, finding a new club will be easy for him. I just hope it’s not Man C or Man U, that would really be seriously bad news for us.

This new Chelsea was never constructed in his vein and I suppose it was inevitable it would end this way - with a weak owner, clueless board and a Technical Director more interested in buying lottery tickets with lousy odds than first team players it was always going to happen sooner or later. Emenalo spent £20m+ last summer on players that wasn't ready to be first team players instead of strengthening the squad.

Not the first time Roman and the board has failed to back a title winning manager the subsequent season. José in 2006-07, Carlo in 2010-11 and now José again in 2014-15. Each time with the same result. Basically showing that these guys have no ****ing clue what it is all about. At a time when every club in the league spent money to strengthen we bought ****, didn't strengthen a squad that was screaming out for more first team players and better ones at that with gaping holes everywhere in the squad and the only man who actually knows anything about football gets the chop. Sums up how our club is managed perfectly for me. The one time Roman did back a title winning manager? 2005-06. The results speak for themselves.

Mismanaged for well over a decade now and the titles we’ve won is still a long way from what we should have been winning with the money we spent. Only manager since Roman took over who could match the spending with results was José and we fired him twice – it surely is looking bleak for us from her on in. I sincerely think this squad can be relegated. It obviously depends on who’s coming in, but it sure as hell needs to be a strong fella who isn’t afraid to ruffle these pretty boys up a bit. You know, a Fergie slap around is what these bunch of cnuts are in dire need of.

Whatever happens next is uninteresting for me. Whatever manager we hire now will be replaced in May/June and that guy is lucky if he still finds himself in the dugout by December 2018. And so it will continue until Roman grows old, sells the club or suffers other ill fate. It’ll be more of the same and I think this pretty much has cemented what sort of club we will be – the academy should be closed down or at least be kept to a minimum investment. No sane manager will ever take a gamble on playing the youth. The upside is basically non-existent.

God luck José. I’m sure you’ll land on your feet and continue doing what you’ve done for well over a decade now.

Yes - that would certainly be awful in every regard.

I'm finding myself quite partial to your sentiments on this one.

Yes. Spineless is something that encapsulates our whole club right now. Where are all the men with big hairy balls?

Newflash for Emenalo, Bruce Buck and Roman. This 'talented squad' reached it's full potential last season. They will never see such heights again. That much is an absolute certainty. Hazard included.

Yes, it is quite a cowardly decision. I seriously fear for us now.

Let's hope it's not you who are in for a huge surprise. That would be most unfortunate for us all.

Don't worry Bob. I think it's only James Prescott who actually believes we will ever see a manager building anything at all while Roman is our manager.

No doubt we move on. With a significant lower chance of winning the league in a very long while I'm afraid.

You are not alone Gurj. I'm terrified of what will happen now.

That is a very good question Hugh. Apart from buying lottery tickets my best guess is not very much.

One of few players who shouldn't jump off a bridge right now. Him, Willian and Zouma can all look back at this with their heads held high. The rest will look back at this and think "what if". What a **** last season this has been for JT hasn't it? Some way to finish your Chelsea career.

He must be gutted.

xCELERYx   

For arguments sake; what if Mourinho had stayed and our performances continued to remain where they are for the entire season and had has relegated. Would people still be displeased that Mourinho had been retained throughout such a period even though change clearly wasn't happening?

I think if we were mid-table, Mourinho stays. However, we've progressively gone backwards and now sit a single point above the drop zone. Being relegated surely leaves the club in a vastly worse position. Moving Mourinho on at least gives us a chance to recover enough to remain in the EPL.

There's no real way to please all. Bit of a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

Pretty sad watching this, knowing what happened so soon afterward. First time he seemed like a genuine person in a while. Notice when asked about his favourite club he always said Chelsea before but this time a bit more beating around the bush (I might just be reading into things too much).

Jesus Dave.... That's What you post AFTER calming down? Can't agree with you on Roman. He clearly wants what's best for this club. Just look at his reaction when he's at a game.

I'm not sure if you disagree with my points or not? Think I was reasonably collected and presented my thoughts in a calm manner.

It's not so much that he doesn't want what's best for the club, the trick is whether he knows what's best for the club. Clear cut answer on that one for me.

Ham   

I'm not sure if you disagree with my points or not? Think I was reasonably collected and presented my thoughts in a calm manner.

It's not so much that he doesn't want what's best for the club, the trick is whether he knows what's best for the club. Clear cut answer on that one for me.

Can't agree with lousy, weak owner nor mismanaged for over a decade.

I genuinely believe that he is always striving for what is best for the club.

BlueFizz   

Very mixed emotions.

To lay my cards on the table, I loved Jose the first time round, and was in heaven when he returned.

but right now, having watched every game this season, having witnessed Eva gate, the rants, the paranoid attacks on refs, the talks of betrayals, the very un-jose-like inability to change games with panache... What I feel is a kind of relief (I'm being absolutely honest here).

In my view - we've been **** this year. Maybe the Board didn't buy him Stones and Pogba, maybe the refs hate us, maybe Roman and the Board are Muppets, the home crowd too quiet and the players overpaid lightweights - but this squad is way too good to be where it is.

There was no sign of a turnaround, just the absorbtion of all focus onto Jose - a sort of cult of the personality.

So, yes - sad and pissed off it went weird again. And sad to lose a guy you feel you could love as a chelsea man. But exhausted and frustrated by him too. And I won't be booing players on Saturday - or singing jose or any other managers name.

Just cheering my team on - getting behind the boys in blue. Back to the football. Finished with the circus!

Edited by BlueFizz

lzheyi   

Jose, thanks for the title last season.

I wish you good luck for your future.

Please do reflect what went wrong as this is the only way will help you if similar events happening in future.

You are always welcome back to our club.

There is no point of discussing what had happened as it's past.

It is certainly true that our performance has not been good enough.

We are currently in relegation form.

I never advocate to sack managers just like I wanted to give more time to AVB, Ancelotti etc in the past.

However, I think the board and Roman have to make difficult decision for the sake of our club.

I believe the players have to also look at the mirror themselves and be shameful of themselves.