Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomcat

Brazil V Russia Tickets

Tomcat   

Purchased Brazil v Russia tickets at February, first day when they go for sale for members. After one week sent email to the club and they responded:

"Thank you for your email. As stated on the website, tickets will not be posted until 2 weeks before the match. Best Regards"

Still no tickets arrived.

Does anybody purchased tickets and received them already? Thanks.

Ric   

Hi Tomcat,

I booked the week before last and they came last Monday. My sons going for his first game at Stamford Bridge. I can`t remember which team I saw Chelsea play first. I think he will.

Harvz   

Purchased Brazil v Russia tickets at February, first day when they go for sale for members. After one week sent email to the club and they responded:

"Thank you for your email. As stated on the website, tickets will not be posted until 2 weeks before the match. Best Regards"

Still no tickets arrived.

Does anybody purchased tickets and received them already? Thanks.

That's happened to me before as well. I risked not calling and went 30 minutes early to pick them up at the box office and they were very quick about it. No questions asked, I just said that despite them saying the tickets would be sent, I did not get them.

Tomcat   

Thank you for replays. I contacted club once again and they confirmed that I can get reprint from ticket office. So, have to go a bit earlier.

Thanks once again.

Ric   

Tomcat, it was a very good game and the Russia fans made a good noise! Thought hulk looked very good.

Tomcat   

Tomcat, it was a very good game and the Russia fans made a good noise! Thought hulk looked very good.

Yes, we did our best :)

rdszF2rPATE.jpg

I think Hulk was only player who tried to do something. Brazil didn't impressed me at all. I think this Brazil team has no chance to win World Cup.

bert19   

Thought Hulk, Oscar and Fernando were good. Scolari clearly wasn't liking something about what Kaka was doing (even though Kaka looked good), but then Scolari is an idiot, so.....

The Russia team quite impressed me, thought they worked hard on and off the ball.

Ric   

Yes, we did our best :)

rdszF2rPATE.jpg

I think Hulk was only player who tried to do something. Brazil didn't impressed me at all. I think this Brazil team has no chance to win World Cup.

Said the same thing to my son about Brazil, he pointed out that they will be better in a year or so!

Neymar needs a couple of seasons in the prem, he looked so unsure whenever he had the ball!

Russia, nice and technical as always, you can see Capello in their ability to change from def attack, very simple tatic, lose the ball make them play through the middle, get the ball, go wide and deep. Their balls over the top where good and the movement of the forwards complimented them!

Ric   

Tomcat, that was my sons first visit to the bridge! He is collecting pictures of the players for his scrap book, would it be ok to copy your pics of the players?