Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Zoowraa   

Difficult to judge...since we've been mainly farming Belgium as of late.

Well I hope you are right and he does end up on loan for this season. Just too many to manage and keep happy with him thrown into the mix. Not seen much of him at all, I hope he is not another SWP who just offers pace and nothing else.

kratos   

Not another attacking midfielder. Does this mean we're copying the Barca front 4 approach?

Striker Jose!!! Striker!!!

Bison   

Perhaps after the Atsu signing we should start stockpiling central-midfielders and strikers instead of attacking-midfielders/wingers.

Edited by Bison

Maybe. He is a regular at Porto though isn't he? I can't think of too many regulars, if any, at big clubs we have purchased and then loaned out

?? Is he?

http://espnfc.com/player/_/id/158109/christian-atsu?cc=5739

Seems he has only started 8 games for Porto.

Given he is 21 already, it is rather odd that we would be interested in him at all.

0liver   

I think it has more to do with his contract(expiring next year). He is clearly available on a cheap and if he has a decent loan we can make a nice profit off him, espescially if we don't pay his wages.

1 goal in 28 league appearences for Porto isn't exactly wonderkid material.

?? Is he?

http://espnfc.com/player/_/id/158109/christian-atsu?cc=5739

Seems he has only started 8 games for Porto.

Given he is 21 already, it is rather odd that we would be interested in him at all.

Why is that? Give or take a year or so, he's about the same age as KDB, Lukaku, Moses, Oscar, Mata, Hazard, Schurrle etc when we signed them.

Nick89   

Keep all our strikers and play Lukaku regularly. Rooney is a top player, but if he now wants to stay, there are no good strikers available. I honestly think its a joke to loan out Demba Ba and sign Eto'o.