Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

It would....appear that way.

It really wouldn't at all. There's no hypocrisy of hating Benitez and loving Jose. None whatsoever. Just as its not hypocritical to do the reverse (as you and Bob seem to do).

What's hypocritical though are the fans who clapped Tubby at Amsterdam while being all loud mouthed back when he was appointed. That's hypocrisy at its best. Fickle glory hunters I call them with no moral fiber at all. Just cause he won a trophy we should now like him? Benitez could have won the league and Chamoions League with us and my feelings for him wouldn't change. Call me silly but hypocritical it is not.

It really wouldn't at all. There's no hypocrisy of hating Benitez and loving Jose. None whatsoever. Just as its not hypocritical to do the reverse (as you and Bob seem to do).

What's hypocritical though are the fans who clapped Tubby at Amsterdam while being all loud mouthed back when he was appointed. That's hypocrisy at its best. Fickle glory hunters I call them with no moral fiber at all. Just cause he won a trophy we should now like him? Benitez could have won the league and Chamoions League with us and my feelings for him wouldn't change. Call me silly but hypocritical it is not.

You call the Europa a Mickey Mouse cup. But if Jose had won it...

Anyway feck it all. Merry Christmas ;)

You call the Europa a Mickey Mouse cup. But if Jose had won it...

Anyway feck it all. Merry Christmas ;)

Indeed, he calls the Europa a "Mickey Mouse" cup, but praises JM for doing the double of Prem AND League Cup

Sciatika   

No cup is a mickey mouse cup. If we could still get into the London Senior, I'd want to win it. The problem with the EL is not that it''s a mickey mouse competition but that it's so hard to win, it can detract from the other potential targets.

Galol   

No cup is a mickey mouse cup. If we could still get into the London Senior, I'd want to win it. The problem with the EL is not that it''s a mickey mouse competition but that it's so hard to win, it can detract from the other potential targets.

But there is a hierarchy of cups and it goes like this:

Domestic: FA Cup > Capital One Cup

Europe/International> CL > Europa League > Club World Cup

Overall for Chelsea (in my humble opinion): PL>CL>FA Cup>Europa League>Capital One Cup>Community Shield>Club World Cup

Indeed, he calls the Europa a "Mickey Mouse" cup, but praises JM for doing the double of Prem AND League Cup

Do either of you ever hear me praise Jose for winning the UEFA Cup with Porto?

No? There you go then. Case closed.