Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Kezza   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Oh right , silly me not seeing the subtext. 

Another useless post not related to the topic on discussion.

19 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Another useless post not related to the topic on discussion.

Like every single post you have ever made on this forum , moaning and groaning about everything and sulking when you get pulled up because you didn't post what you meant. 

As we all knew, Lukaku is staying at Everton.

But it's the defence that for me is the priority. 

Batshuayi is good enough to be Costa's back up or to play alongside him. So Lukaku not wanting to come now may be a blessing. Question is will Remy stay, or will we sign another forward? Shoot me down but I think Deeney could be a good option, I'm sure he wouldn't cost £75 million too. 

In our most panicked moments thank our lucky stars we don't have Wenger in charge.

He's just been on BT and was questioned about why they weren't spending , particularly in light of United spending almost £100m on Pogba and his answer , as he reflected on the fact that reports suggest Arsenal have upwards of £200m in their bank account was : 

" There are 600 people who work for this football club and I need to ensure that they get paid at the end of the month ".

£200m in the bank and he's worried they'll go under if he spends the going rate.

Long may he reign.

9 hours ago, James Prescott said:

Fortunatley we have a manager who plays players not on reputation, or history, but on how they are playing. If you do well enough, you are in. 

But all this said, we do need two players in this summer - defender and attacker. 

The Manager also said he will not pay over the odds for players of a certain quality

Praise the Lord Lukaku is not for sale. Morata was first choice and apart from Griezman there isn't a lot out there worth that money. Ba ford, Solanke? 

Defender please. 

Great win today by the way.

Holymoly   

So the Sundays linking us with Rodriguez (£60m offer submitted apparently), Mandzukic (Conte's choice but a tad old for Roman's policy) and Chiellini (more than a tad old). Probably all utter bollocks but it would sort out our immediate needs.

17 hours ago, chelsea_matt said:

As we all knew, Lukaku is staying at Everton.

But it's the defence that for me is the priority. 

Something a bit funny to me about the way it's reported to have gone down ... He walked into Koeman's office and said he was staying? And for one more season? Who was calling the shots then?

Didn't really think the move was on at any point; can't see which of the three parties it would have served especially well.