Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

xCELERYx   
1 hour ago, East Lower said:

Now, if they were watching Bernardeschi in addition, that would be exciting. That fella is a real talent.

Has really stepped up this season. He's been on the fringes the last couple of years where his talent was there but not quite making the impact, this season he's changed that and been a real influence for Fiorentina. If we can't get a Sanchez level of player, he'd be next in line.

12 hours ago, zaffo said:

Has really stepped up this season. He's been on the fringes the last couple of years where his talent was there but not quite making the impact, this season he's changed that and been a real influence for Fiorentina. If we can't get a Sanchez level of player, he'd be next in line.

Looks like he's got almost the lot to me. Perhaps lacks an explosive burst of pace, can pick out key passes, retains possession quite well, scores all sorts of goals. My only caveat is would he adapt to a faster pace and perhaps less space in the PL

Jasonb   

Ominous - according to the BBC gossip page Barcelona are in town to watch Azpi, Alonso and Matic.

paulw66   
12 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

Ominous - according to the BBC gossip page Barcelona are in town to watch Azpi, Alonso and Matic.

Garbage 

I certainly don't see Matic or Alonso getting anywhere near their first team

Azpilicueta would worry me. Great defender who could play for anyone. 

17 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

Well thankfully Alonso has been here less than a year so will no doubt have a few years left on his contract. 

Azpilicueta signed a new contract back end of last year.

Matic, no way in a million years I could see them being even remotely interested in him.

Edited by Martin1905

Isn't their manager leaving at the end of the season anyway? 

Nice gift to the new manager , three players he may not want or feels they need.

Funny how every week a new Chelsea in crisis story makes the papers , last week it was Conte , now it's the players , next week it'll be Roman.

Edited by Mark Kelly

Ham   
9 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Isn't their manager leaving at the end of the season anyway? 

Nice gift to the new manager , three players he may not want or feels they need.

Funny how every week a new Chelsea in crisis story makes the papers , last week it was Conte , now it's the players , next week it'll be Roman.

Why? What's Roman done??!!??

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Why? What's Roman done??!!??

Don't worry , they'll make something up.

A story originating from The Sun no less (off to a good start then).  Seems to be more of a click bait than an attempt to create crisis, as crisis stories would surely revolve around Costa, Hazard, Pedro, etc.

The story relates to attendance at the West Ham match, so whatever their interest, it's now passed.  I find it amusing that they think scouts can just come in and walk out with a our players under their arm, without thinking about maybe Chelsea wouldn't want to let any go.

I'm surprised though that we haven't seen anything more significant leading up to Monday's match.  Bet's seem to be off with Hazard and Real Madrid.  The best they can do so far is a lil tongue in cheek between Costa and teammates for him being in the 'Brazil' team instead of 'Spain' during training.  Costa's team lost but I think he tried to photobomb the winning team photo.  I guess the press regret playing the Costa v China card too early now?