Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

JayD   

Have very little doubt that we'll end up with Rooney. Still think it will end in tears. Might get a good season or two out of him. Can't see him being the type to play into his 30's at such a high standard. Add to that, the thought of Stamford Bridge singing 'Roooneeeey' makes me feel a little bit sick.

Olusisi   

Chelsea signed a young striker today

Chelsea Football Club has today (Thursday) completed the signing of Stipe Perica.

The 18-year-old striker moves to Stamford Bridge from NK Zadar in the Croatian top flight.

Perica [pictured centre] made his debut for Zadar in September 2012, and since then has gone on to make 23 appearances, scoring 10 goals.

He was part of the Croatia side eliminated at the knockout stages of the recent Under-20 World Cup in Turkey, where he made three appearances and scored one goal.

todongo   

So Khedira. Do we want him?

good player, but I'm not enthused and it's more of a convenient & known option IMO. there are other midfielders out there. still an upgrade on Mikel IMO.

Can't wait to see everyone's response to Bony the Prem. good deal for Swans -_-

Edited by todongo

Chelsea would be smart to not bid for anyone in this market. I am predicting that this will be the most inflated transfer window of all time.

Have very little doubt that we'll end up with Rooney. Still think it will end in tears. Might get a good season or two out of him. Can't see him being the type to play into his 30's at such a high standard. Add to that, the thought of Stamford Bridge singing 'Roooneeeey' makes me feel a little bit sick.

Totally agree. Can't stand the horrible ugly thick scouse fool. Not wanted here.

I don't know what's the point of insulting players or coaches because of their looks (weight, face, density of hair etc.) It's a bit childish.

Tomorrows Times is saying that Rooney is ready to submit a formal transfer request to force a move to Chelsea. Didn't read the whole story as not accessable, but saw enough to see that.

Things progressing it seems.