Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Recommended Posts

Oh if ever we needed a striker today was the day. So much creativity but without a Drog or Costa in the mix. Please solve this problem in Jan before this season disappears again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kezza   
2 hours ago, blue_everest said:

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/dortmund-join-race-for-chelseas-hudson-odoi-but-bayern/1bvb4t3k6arpy1k7hs6m3oyfhe

It would be one of the worst decision we ever made if we let him go without any fight. I mean clubs with better attacking talent are after him .

Let him go on loan to Dortmund to see if he may flourish like Sancho. At the moment it seems like we are after Pulisic and Isco so will be difficult for him to get a chance here. Should be using our so called infamous loan system to get such players out on useful loan instead of the long list of useless loaned players we have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xCELERYx   
3 hours ago, Kezza said:

Let him go on loan to Dortmund to see if he may flourish like Sancho. At the moment it seems like we are after Pulisic and Isco so will be difficult for him to get a chance here. Should be using our so called infamous loan system to get such players out on useful loan instead of the long list of useless loaned players we have.

CHO only has 1.5 years left on his contract, he won't be loaned out. Any move he makes will be on a permanent basis, hence the displeasure being shown around how Sarri has handled the situation. We risk losing a very promising young player who impressed in pre-season and has since been ruled "too young" for the PL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, xCELERYx said:

We risk losing a very promising young player who impressed in pre-season

He impressed as a teenager playing with adults.  But lets not pretend he looked as good as the big boys.  
Bits of his game look v good.  Big chunks of it are missing.  

Perhaps he is 2 years ahead of what one could expect.  Rooney at 16 he ain't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kezza   
2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

He impressed as a teenager playing with adults.  But lets not pretend he looked as good as the big boys.  
Bits of his game look v good.  Big chunks of it are missing.  

Perhaps he is 2 years ahead of what one could expect.  Rooney at 16 he ain't.

Exactly. I'm not sure if people just want to see a youth player appear in the first team just for the sake of it sometimes. He may show flashes in bits and pieces in a game but no way he has the intensity and ability to get himself stuck in throughout a match compared to even Willian and Pedro. As much as I like to see a young talent impressing and staking a claim for first team place like a Messi or Mbappe I find this clamouring a bit too much based on a few good pre season games. It's hilarious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, xCELERYx said:

CHO only has 1.5 years left on his contract, he won't be loaned out. Any move he makes will be on a permanent basis, hence the displeasure being shown around how Sarri has handled the situation. We risk losing a very promising young player who impressed in pre-season and has since been ruled "too young" for the PL. 

You reallybare very bitter aren't you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we all know what Willian can do , generally the square root of nothing ninety percent of the time , we don't yet know what CHO offers and it would be nice to work it out before Bayern Munich replace Ribery and or Robben with him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leo91   

 

11 hours ago, Kezza said:

Exactly. I'm not sure if people just want to see a youth player appear in the first team just for the sake of it sometimes. He may show flashes in bits and pieces in a game but no way he has the intensity and ability to get himself stuck in throughout a match compared to even Willian and Pedro. As much as I like to see a young talent impressing and staking a claim for first team place like a Messi or Mbappe I find this clamouring a bit too much based on a few good pre season games. It's hilarious.

Imagine if this was the perspective of Man Utd when they faced a young Cristiano Ronaldo at Sporting Lisbon in a PRE-SEASON GAME. I saw that game all those years ago and CHO did more if not better than Ronaldo did against a starting Premier League fullback in Bellerin. We need to get our heads out of the sand and face the fricking music, we don't know how to blood in youngsters.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leo91 said:

Imagine if this was the perspective of Man Utd when they faced a young Cristiano Ronaldo at Sporting Lisbon in a PRE-SEASON GAME. I saw that game all those years ago and CHO did more if not better than Ronaldo did against a starting Premier League fullback in Bellerin. We need to get our heads out of the sand and face the fricking music, we don't know how to blood in youngsters.

I think you need to revisit that Arsenal game.  He was promising, but hardly earth shatteringly promising.  
Besides as mentioned above, he has contract issues atm.  18 months is about 36 months shorter than you'd expect to be left on a talented Chelsea young player's contract.

And my hunch is this is more of a Solanke (money) issue than a Jadon Sanchez (ambition) issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now