Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

6 hours ago, exiledblue said:

Absolutely, I just dont get the lack of respect and gratitude given to Willian in particular but also Alsonso. Both have done and are doing great. Willian always runs at defenders and if we werent blessed with Eden doing it so well we would be singing his praises all the time.

To be fair, I’ve had a go at Willian as well over the last couple months but even on his bad days he still holds his position well, executes the press, and does his fair bit. 

I think thats the main problem with youngsters coming into the side. Its putting together the complete package (with and without the ball) to remain a valued member of the team, I reckon that is the hard part.

I’m hoping for the best with Hudson-odoi but, have to say, that since Mceachran and Bertrand didn't quite make it, I’ve become far less optimistic about our prospects getting into the team. 

Piatek has just scored for Milan in his first appearance for them, took it well. Looks a very good prospect.

Now has a second goal and he only cost 36 million from Genoa???

Edited by Phoenix Blue

1 hour ago, Leo91 said:

I'd be tempted to keep Tammy at Villa. He's settled in well, starting every week. Lets see if he can do it for one more season with them. 

Unless they get promoted , there is no reason for him to go back to championship. He had already proved he is too good for this level .

chelboy   
29 minutes ago, Phoenix Blue said:

Piatek has just scored for Milan in his first appearance for them, took it well. Looks a very good prospect

He reminds me of Lewandoski when he was at Borussia. 

• Like 1

Blue Rod   
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

And 33 for Anderlecht before his 18th birthday, and about 10 for Belgium.

So did Lukaku score his goals for Anderlecht sitting on the bench, Mr Self Contradiction?. How does this support your argument that 18 year olds should be happy on the bench?

CHO has so far scored in every other game he has started for Chelsea, playing in a team where seasoned midfielders are struggling to find the net. In those games, his shot on target and his goal per shot rate were second to none. He's created more goals in one match than some of our attacking midfielder have created in a whole season.

With all due respect to Lukaku, CHO is in a completely different league talent wise. So far CHO has won pretty much every competition he has featured in. Not only won, but starred in them. Lukaka was and remains one trick pony with the most limited talent of any striker out there. He has nothing on CHO. Lukaku is a striker, CHO is a winger,  for your information. 

Edited by Blue Rod

Leo91   
39 minutes ago, blue_everest said:

Unless they get promoted , there is no reason for him to go back to championship. He had already proved he is too good for this level .

Patrick Bamford says hi

xCELERYx   
1 hour ago, Phoenix Blue said:

Piatek has just scored for Milan in his first appearance for them, took it well. Looks a very good prospect.

He took both chances very well. Spoke about Piatek on here just before he sort of blew up and felt he'd be a very good player moving forward. Milan got themselves a really good deal, can see him going on to do some good things for them. Double on debut and now 8 goals in 3 Coppa Italia games, 13 from 18(1) Serie A games. 

Kezza   
3 hours ago, Phoenix Blue said:

Too logical and cheap for us to take a risk. Milan thanks us for giving them the chance to sign him.