Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Chill out. Jose knows what he's doing obviously and Mata hasn't been up to par this season anyway. Just doesn't fit in so it's time for him to go.

BMox81   

Seems like there are more Mata fans than José/Chelsea fans it seems.

If Mata has chosen to go, its because he wanted to go and not Chelsea wanting him to go.

Will I be sad to see him leave? Of course. But if he feels he needs to go to play football and our valuation is met then there isn't anything we can do is there?

I have tried to stay away from all this today as it was really making me depressed last night thinking about it. Just read the last few pages and it just turns my stomach seeing Mata's name in the same sentence as manure.

Do you think the club realise just how unpopular the decision to sell Mata to manure would be?

I think most of us have now got round to the idea that he may be sold in the near future, but I think we all assumed it would be to an overseas club. The thought of letting manure have him even in a swap deal is horrendous, but to just straight sell him to them is just unthinkable.

Having spoken to some of my Chels mates we have pretty much agreed that we will all be furious, and I mean proper ****ed off if this happens. It's not just about losing a great player, it's the fact we are letting him go to manure and we will be the biggest mugs going if we let that happen. It's the fact it is pure short sighted stupidity, it's infuriating just thinking about it.

I am wondering if it's not too late that the fans can make it vocally known how they feel at the game on Sunday? But what do you sing? Like I say, many of us now understand that he may well be on his way, but we just don't want him to go there, a bit tricky to put into a catchy song!!

I am going to the game Sunday, will be interesting to see if there are banners and songs demanding this doesn't happen.

If this happens I'm going to feel betrayed by Jose and the club. One of us? No 'Proper Chels' would let manure anywhere near Mata!!

what is all this 3rd party nonsense?

Chelsea have bid £120m for Lionel Messi and Sergio Busquet's left bollock, through a 3rd party. Me.

Well I don't rate Messi, but the other half of that deal might be worth a look.............

synavm   

I'm guessing we're going 4-3-3 permanently then?

GK- Cech, Schwarzer, Hilario

DEF- Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Terry, Cahill, Luiz, A. Cole

MID- Lampard, Ramires, Oscar, Matic, Mikel, Essien

FWD- Eto'o, Torres, Ba, Hazard, Willian, Schurrle

If we are really going to sell Mata, surely we're going to either bring in an AM if we're sticking with 4-2-3-1 or a wide player if we're going with 4-3-3. Also looking a bit short at the back now.

This is like Torres leaving Liverpool for us. Mata may as well flop hard, they don't play the kind of football that suits him especially with Moyes at the helm--he may struggle to find a position for Mata.

If Mata has chosen to go, its because he wanted to go and not Chelsea wanting him to go.

Will I be sad to see him leave? Of course. But if he feels he needs to go to play football and our valuation is met then there isn't anything we can do is there?

He has been put in a position where he doesn't really have a choice by JM. If you're not going to be picked no matter what, then you have no option but to go. JM has always known that and has played it that way. Again I say it amounts to constructive dismissal.

since when did not agreeing with a transfer mean you are not a fan of the club?

Jay Seal   

He has been put in a position where he doesn't really have a choice by JM. If you're not going to be picked no matter what, then you have no option but to go. JM has always known that and has played it that way. Again I say it amounts to constructive dismissal.

You're an employment lawyer then? He's played quite a bit this season and if he'd had more of an impact he'd have played quite a bit more, why are so many people ignoring this?

what is all this 3rd party nonsense?

Chelsea have bid £120m for Lionel Messi and Sergio Busquet's left bollock, through a 3rd party. Me.

Probably coz United realised their new ceo (called Woodward I remember) screwed up their last window and don't trust him doing this deal, so find external help.