Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Jasonb   
6 hours ago, Diddymen said:

I somehow doubt the board will give any more money to Frank.

The talk of Rice or any other player coming in now or even in the summer whilst Frank is manager is paper talk. 

I think it depends on the next couple of matches and player outgoings. 

If the players stop performing for Frank it is game over, if this is seen as just a blip I think he will be given funds to strengthen if we can move on some others. 

6 hours ago, Diddymen said:

I somehow doubt the board will give any more money to Frank.

The talk of Rice or any other player coming in now or even in the summer whilst Frank is manager is paper talk. 

Do they give money to managers?  Or do they appoint managers to coach after the investments of the board.

15 minutes ago, HAPPY SANTA said:

Lampard wants Rice, but lose to villa and he will get his p45,

as for Haland after seeing how Lampard is playing players out of position, he might be forgiven to think if he comes here he will stick him at right back

Ridiculous comment. Werner is played in the only position he can play in the 433.

If we are supposed to play Werner at #9 we would have to have two central attacking kids behind him. Otherwise we would have no one in the centre of the pitch in the final third being able to hold up the ball. 

Apparently Marina will only sanction one transfer in January, can't see it being Rice

(unless we can off load players, but can't see that happening, we want shot of players but want silly money for them..)

2 left backs (Emerson and Alonso, Lampard holding a grudge against Alonso)

who else is there?

Drinkwater - we might have to pay someone to take him

Sir   

I’d imagine Costa will go back to Brazil. Possibly. Loved him here. Wish he never left when he did.