Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

1 minute ago, Ham said:

Pretty sure the initial reference was to Erling Haaland as opposed to resigning Eden Hazard.  

Both are non starters 

4 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Bamford is one

2 minutes ago, Ham said:

Pretty sure the initial reference was to Erling Haaland as opposed to resigning Eden Hazard.  

Bamford yes
I know, I just went with the idea of RL or PB coming back.  Or indeed EH which people have talked about if not seriously (I hope).

CM btw is still at Chelsea.

2 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Some smart buys like Adama Traore will be really good I think. 

He is really a Conte purchase IMO.  That is he would be great for specific purposes with a coach that is pushing the whole team into a certain pattern.
TT is an organised coach, but he is players first, system second, rather than the reverse.

Kezza   
43 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

He is really a Conte purchase IMO.  That is he would be great for specific purposes with a coach that is pushing the whole team into a certain pattern.
TT is an organised coach, but he is players first, system second, rather than the reverse.

I'm surprised Traore is only 25. Seems to have been Wolves main man for long. But not sure about last season he was on the bench for a bit.

Smart buys as in he's definitely got the quality, maybe not world class yet or overhyped so will not be crazy amounts of money. A bit like Jota for Liverpool last season.

7 minutes ago, Kezza said:

I'm surprised Traore is only 25. Seems to have been Wolves main man for long. But not sure about last season he was on the bench for a bit.

Smart buys as in he's definitely got the quality, maybe not world class yet or overhyped so will not be crazy amounts of money. A bit like Jota for Liverpool last season.

I'm sure I read he famously got no goals and no assists in the Premier League  last year ? He'll certainly fit in with the rest of our midfield  then !

All mouth and no trousers .

paulw66   
1 hour ago, Kezza said:

Some smart buys like Adama Traore will be really good I think. 

Really.... why? He's awful. Runs very fast. That's about it.

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

CM btw is still at Chelsea.

Charly Musonda.........

45 minutes ago, Kezza said:

What quality? 

he can dribble, granted. Then kicks it out of play or straight at an opponent, but because he has dribbled very fast, he fools people into thinking he is good. 

paulw66   
36 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I'm sure I read he famously got no goals and no assists in the Premier League  last year ? He'll certainly fit in with the rest of our midfield  then !

All mouth and no trousers .

2 goals, 2 assists.

No better than what we have. In fact, worse. Significantly. 

If we cannot get a ridiculous striker like Håland/Lewa etc (no Lukaku doesn't count), what would people think of Bamford? I ask as he works his ar*e off for Leeds and whilst not clinical, he is the type of player that I could see tide us over for a year or so then become a CF2 from the bench.