Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Flinkers   

That is assuming (somewhat naievley) that the Salah deal has emereged in the last few hours.

It may have been bubbling in the background, sure, but that doesn't mean to say that the visa process isn't accelerated for international quality football players.

I doubt very much that Everton and West Ham were negotiating a loan with Monaco for a player who'd only just been purchased from Anzhi Makhachkala weeks or months in advance.

Edited by Flinkers

Chelsea FC do it yet again. Part 2. "The **** from Pool, they bought his flight, but Salah, he saw the light" #CFC #LFC

Hahahahahahaha.

The bin-dippers, they bought his flight,*

But Mo Salah, he saw the light,

He got the call from Abramovich,

And off he went to Stamford Bridge

He hates Scousers! He hates Scousers! He hates Scousers and he hates Scousers!

* - bit of a stretch mind since he never went to Liverpool like Willian went to Spurs...d'oh.

The bin-dippers, they bought his flight,*

But Mo Salah, he saw the light,

He got the call from Abramovich,

And off he went to Stamford Bridge

He hates Scousers! He hates Scousers! He hates Scousers and he hates Scousers!

* - bit of a stretch mind since he never went to Liverpool like Willian went to Spurs...d'oh.

Thatt's excellent. End of.

I wouldn't mind Hernandez (chicharito) added to this. He's young, very good finisher, pacy and scores goals.

At least it would stop him from constantly scoring against us.

Arkie   

So we sold Mata to Man Utd and bought another Moses? Jokers, I swear. Thats a way to spoil giid mood after recent results.

I wouldn't mind Hernandez (chicharito) added to this. He's young, very good finisher, pacy and scores goals.

Always scores against us as well. I like the boards new tactic: Only buy players that cause us problems/ play well against us.

E'too, Willian, Matic and Salah already in. That leaves Hernandez and Ronaldhino, then we're all set.

Stim   

SO WE CAN LEAVE HIM IN THE STANDS RIGHT?