Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Recommended Posts

Kezza   

No Haaland now and next season either then. Can't see us spending 110m on Lukaku and then sign Haaland next summer.

Congratulations Utd, City or Real for Haaland next season. It was good to dream. Havertz signing spoilt us. We were never meant to sign another generational young player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Northern Lights   
Guest Northern Lights
1 minute ago, DannyLB said:

Danny Ings signed by Villa. 

They’re building a good side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Northern Lights   
Guest Northern Lights
9 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Lukaku it is then. Not my first choice, but if he’s coming home then I’m behind him and will cheer him on.

Lets go Rom!

🙌🏿

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What if we have convinced Lukaku we're going to sign him only to pull out at the last minute and sign Haaland .

Just like what happened when Lukaku was coming here only to go to United at the last moment so we ended up with Morata .

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kezza   
28 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

What if we have convinced Lukaku we're going to sign him only to pull out at the last minute and sign Haaland .

Just like what happened when Lukaku was coming here only to go to United at the last moment so we ended up with Morata .

It's good to keep dreaming until everything is confirmed. But at this point is 98% Lukaku and your mentioned chance on Haaland 2%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now