Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Liam w   
20 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

We don't know for sure either way, we are all guessing.

My guess his attitude isn't good enough for TT on the training ground, he may have a great attitude but when you compare him to the likes of Mount, Azpilicueta and reece james who stays behind to do extra session after everyone else has gone home very much like Lampard used to as a player TT probably sees that tammy (and I think CHO) doesn't go the extra mile and gets disappointed because of the talent getting wasted. It is well documented Hazard used to be the same and these guys were taking their inspiration from him when they were trying to break through.

Also the 5th stand does little interviews with players where people get to ask questions.  There is more than a few questions along the lines of who plays on their phone the most, who is the better gamer, who is most active on twitbook and instantly. The answer is normally either Tammy or CHO. So my guess is they are quite often caught playing on their phones when they should be doing other stuff. But what 20 year old doesn't do the things. Their is not many, Mount would of taken example from SFL and James probably Ivanovic. And you can see the difference a great role model makes.

Me only putting 2 and 2 together I might be way off the mark but that's my guess

Apparently , Lukaku is almost done , we're expecting to unveil him at the beginning of Easter. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, exiledblue said:

We don't know for sure either way, we are all guessing.

Did I read the article correctly?

Cause I thought that was TT's interview and actual words where he says Tammy not being happy with the whole situation. I dont think that should just count as "guessing".

1 hour ago, Martin1905 said:

Not sure there is any hold up. It's only been a few days since we had an offer accepted, looks like he had his medical in the last couple of days and will almost certainly be announced today.

Haaland is not happening and probably never was. 

According to a couple of papers Lukakau flew to Monaco to see his agent on Monday. He was due to fly to London Tuesday evening but it was delayed while Inter are negotiating with Roma for Dzeko who in turn are trying to buy Tammy. Maybe it will be announced Thursday once the Super Cup is out of the way.

Kezza   
1 hour ago, didierforever said:

Lots of rumors in the belgian media that Ike Ugbo will be announced this week. 3.5m + bonuses

Besiktas and Trabszonspor looking at Michy. Hoping for his sake that it happens.

Please. He needs to leave along with the other baggage Drinkwater, Baka, Barkley and Rahman.

Guest Northern Lights   
Guest Northern Lights
2 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Please. He needs to leave along with the other baggage Drinkwater, Baka, Barkley and Rahman.

Rahman. What a waste. £20m? 😬🙈

bert19   
8 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Genuinely a bit surprised that so many of these boys are on 5 or 6 year deals tbh. Drinkwater was 28 when he arrived. 5 years seems a lot 

1 minute ago, Northern Lights said:

Rahman. What a waste. £20m? 😬🙈

Not his fault - he was signed by the Director of Football Emanelo "or whatever his title was at the time to accelerate the JM melt down