Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

Had illness and injury I believe. Good luck to him, indeed.

Yup. 18 months wasted.

The guy looked better than RJ and Lamptey at youth level. Hoping he gets back to that level.

Lazy question when I could look it up ... Has Barkley been in any of our friendly squads? And has anyone spotted him in any club media? I don't recall seeing him in any social media content. Is he even training with us?

I'm wondering if there is something significantly up here, something beyond football.

Guest Northern Lights   
Guest Northern Lights
17 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Lazy question when I could look it up ... Has Barkley been in any of our friendly squads? And has anyone spotted him in any club media? I don't recall seeing him in any social media content. Is he even training with us?

I'm wondering if there is something significantly up here, something beyond football.

Wouldn’t be surprising given what a moron he seems to be. 💁🏿‍♂️🤣

Edited by Northern Lights

paulw66   
44 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

I think he was involved in one of the early friendlies. 

he is listed on the website. he is one of those without a squad number, alongside Sarr, Baker and Musonda 

Edited by paulw66

Floyd25   

Kounde and Saul won’t happen I don’t think, perhaps Kounde in January, but the deals look dead at the moment. I’m guessing Ampadu and Loftus-Cheek stay.

Credit to Marina, she knows how to sell a player, but looks like she’s failed on two deals this window. 

Edited by Floyd25

Starting to look much like our business is done for this window, apart from a loan out or two. Not sure that we have done quite enough to close the gap completely. Not sure what happens if Lukaku gets injured. Same as last season, but without the option of Giroud I guess. Perhaps we might see a very late & unexpected  ST loan. Midfield options are bare too with Kante seemingly often injured now. Kounde and Saul deals look to be off, so any of Ampadu/RLC/Barkley might end up in.

Guest Northern Lights   
Guest Northern Lights
29 minutes ago, Floyd25 said:

Kounde and Saul won’t happen I don’t think, perhaps Kounde in January, but the deals look dead at the moment. I’m guessing Ampadu and Loftus-Cheek stay.

Credit to Marina, she knows how to sell a player, but looks like she’s failed on two deals this window. 

Why? For refusing to be ripped off? 💁🏿‍♂️🧨

2 hours ago, thevelourfog said:

He started alongside Drinkwater in the game against Peterborough. I think all outfield players were substituted at half time. Didn't start in the games against Bournemouth, Arsenal or Spurs, but I think (unless my memory is playing tricks) he came on for the last 20 or so minutes against Bournemouth. Don't recall seeing him in the other two games.

As for training, I remember seeing some footage of him early one when only a few players were around due to the Euros, but that's about it.

Ham   
32 minutes ago, Northern Lights said:

Why? For refusing to be ripped off? 💁🏿‍♂️🧨

Quite. On Kounde, Seville agreed a price before we sold Zouma and then shafted us by asking for more, knowing our position was weakened.  

On Saul, AM want us to agree an obligation to buy when nobody knows (other than AM) whether he's a busted flush already.