Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

51 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

You did check it and you are still smiling.  One of us here is a troll.  A rather abusive troll at that.

Obviously one of us is a troll. The same person who claims jorginho has won the ballon d'or, or just goes about negating people for the sake of it, or just writing **** about anything to get some reactions out of people. Most of the forum is well aware of who exactly that person is. So chill. And good night.

23 minutes ago, didierforever said:

Obviously one of us is a troll. The same person who claims jorginho has won the ballon d'or, or just goes about negating people for the sake of it, or just writing **** about anything to get some reactions out of people. Most of the forum is well aware of who exactly that person is. So chill. And good night.

you mean the one who used the word sorry when he realised he had got the wrong trophy?

In the last couple of days it’s been ‘reported’ that Chelsea have agreed a €23.4m fee with Fenerbahce to sign centre back, Attila Szalai and have begun talks with Karim Adeyemi’s agents as they hope to secure a deal to sign the RB Salzburg forward next summer.

I know absolutely nothing about either of these players… anybody know much about them?

4 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

In the last couple of days it’s been ‘reported’ that Chelsea have agreed a €23.4m fee with Fenerbahce to sign centre back, Attila Szalai and have begun talks with Karim Adeyemi’s agents as they hope to secure a deal to sign the RB Salzburg forward next summer.

I know absolutely nothing about either of these players… anybody know much about them?

Lots of stories regarding Szalai in on-line blogs, all emanating from just the one source however... CNN Turk

Left footed, left sided centre back. Decent passer. Decent speed. Hungarian international who was probably one of their better players at the Euros. Still a bit raw, though, given his age (23) Fenerbahce bought him for peanuts from Limasol a few seasons ago. Recently turned down bids between €10m-€15m from A. Madrid (depending which article you read) Apparently we've bid a shade over €23m (£20m) for him, and offered a 5½ year contract on around £60,000 a week for a January transfer.

He's often played in a three so would be used to the system. Like many before him, he'll need time to adjust to the pace and physicality of the Premiership

With both the contract extensions for Rudiger and Christensen up in the air and no talks begun with Azpilicuetta and Silva to extend their stays, we could be a bit thin at the back next summer. Personally I don't think he's anywhere near the standard Rudiger was when he first arrived here from Roma, so he'll need some work.

Don't know much about Adeyemi other than he's 19, plays at Red Bull Salzburg, quite a few top clubs have been looking at him and he's scored me more points in my CL fantasy football team than Haaland and Lukaku combined! 🤣🤣

• Like 1

paulw66   
7 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

Lots of stories regarding Szalai in on-line blogs, all emanating from just the one source however... CNN Turk

Left footed, left sided centre back. Decent passer. Decent speed. Hungarian international who was probably one of their better players at the Euros. Still a bit raw, though, given his age (23) Fenerbahce bought him for peanuts from Limasol a few seasons ago. Recently turned down bids between €10m-€15m from A. Madrid (depending which article you read) Apparently we've bid a shade over €23m (£20m) for him, and offered a 5½ year contract on around £60,000 a week for a January transfer.

He's often played in a three so would be used to the system. Like many before him, he'll need time to adjust to the pace and physicality of the Premiership

With both the contract extensions for Rudiger and Christensen up in the air and no talks begun with Azpilicuetta and Silva to extend their stays, we could be a bit thin at the back next summer. Personally I don't think he's anywhere near the standard Rudiger was when he first arrived here from Roma, so he'll need some work.

Don't know much about Adeyemi other than he's 19, plays at Red Bull Salzburg, quite a few top clubs have been looking at him and he's scored me more points in my CL fantasy football team than Haaland and Lukaku combined! 🤣🤣

Quite like the idea of having an Attila at centre back. 

He'll make a good partnership with Genghis

chara   
58 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Can't see that happening...........

chara   
8 hours ago, paulw66 said:

7 hours ago, chara said:

Can't see that happening...........

Sigh,,,,,,,,I'll make it easier.....Khan't see that happening

We need to give Rudiger what he wants, our defense is unbelievable at the moment, whoever plays it looks like no one can breach it.

Rwb - James or Azpi

Lwb - Chilwell or Alonso

Cb - take your pick from Christensen, Silva, Rudiger, Chalobah, Azpi or James

if we can get Rudiger to sign up do we really need to go out and buy another defender?

Now wether you believe it or not, Mount complaining he doesn't feel appreciated at the club as he only earns 65,000 a week, (must be so hard to get by), and is thinking of leaving and would love to play under Klopp.

There seems to be a trend developing here, First Rudiger, then Christensen and now Mount.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/mount-chelsea-future-transfer-news-25517030