Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

10 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

I'm not as convinced as some that Rudi will be going. But even if he does, surely that gives Christensen every reason to stay?

I agree, I think Rudiger will stay. If another club was serious about signing him, they would likely have had a deal ready for him to sign nice and quick in this window and that simply hasn’t happened. I don’t think many if any could offer him more than us (apart from maybe City) and I think Chelsea are playing the smart game, sticking by the offer they’ve made, knowing it won’t be topped and that eventually he’ll accept.

I imagine Rudiger and his team know this as well, but for them, no harm in waiting just in case.

As for Christensen, I’m not sure, but I think his representatives may have got a bit ahead of themselves and raised expectations too high.

Bison   

Man City ehh? They've just given John Stones 250k a week for five years so Rudiger can definitely get the money he wants there. Not so much at Spurs or Juventus. 

10 minutes ago, Bison said:
Man City ehh? They've just given John Stones 250k a week for five years so Rudiger can definitely get the money he wants there. Not so much at Spurs or Juventus. 

If I were Levy and about to sign Rudiger, I'd be pretty pissed off with some of Conte's comments recently.
Kane's eyebrows might rise a bit too.
In other words Spurs is not on.

1 hour ago, Bison said:

I can't see him moving to Spurs if he wants a chance to win any trophies in the rest of his career

18 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Haaland. Would do me, but then I'm greedy that way :).

Chelsea need to put a serious offer in for him even if only to make sure City don't get their hands on him

SS_89   

Rudiger is an interesting one, I can't say I'm confident he'll stay nor am I confident he will leave either. Could simply be he is also hedging his bets seeing what the market will offer and then going back to chelsea to see if they match it?

paulw66   

Kenedy has been recalled

Whether this is to be a lwb or to be sent elsewhere, I don't know

3 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Kenedy has been recalled

Whether this is to be a lwb or to be sent elsewhere, I don't know

Perhaps we're sending him to Lyon?

paulw66   
8 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Perhaps we're sending him to Lyon?

Update.... His recall is simply to send him elsewhere

Destination unknown