Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

2 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Lewis Baker has signed for Stoke on a permanent deal. I guess his FA cup cameo was a farewell.

Wish him all the best and hope he can have a successful career.

Me too. Really hope he does well there.

Ham   
1 minute ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

The departure of Baker, means we have an open space in our PL and CL squad. Let’s hope we fill it properly.

Kennedy?

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Ham said:

Kennedy?

We won the window !

I think that Marina and Bruce has a shed load of work to do: Before we start buying new players, we need to re-sign a few (you all know the names). Not only because we want to move forward with them, but them departing would definitely send the wrong message. We also need to offload a few. 

1 hour ago, Michael Tucker said:

We also need to offload a few. 

Across this and the next transfer window: Alonso, Barkley, Lukaku, Ziyech, and possibly Loftus-Cheek.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Across this and the next transfer window: Alonso, Barkley, Lukaku, Ziyech, and possibly Loftus-Cheek.

I’ll agree with most of those. Ziyech will probably pull up trees once he leaves us (if we’re to believe the papers he always preferred Arsenal anyway) Azpi can head off to Barca or Athletico with my blessing as well.Alonso like Malouda has had his golden period, ( according to Droy it was about 18 months).wouldn’t get too sentimental if Reuben left,that ship sailed when Eidur was sold. Barkley thankfully didn’t cost a great deal, but Lukaku, I still think with the right service he could score a lorry load for us. If we could get a creative  baller, maybe push Jorginho further forward and get in a proper holding mid that might work..I dunno 

23 minutes ago, kennypaul said:

I’ll agree with most of those. Ziyech will probably pull up trees once he leaves us (if we’re to believe the papers he always preferred Arsenal anyway) Azpi can head off to Barca or Athletico with my blessing as well.Alonso like Malouda has had his golden period, ( according to Droy it was about 18 months).wouldn’t get too sentimental if Reuben left,that ship sailed when Eidur was sold. Barkley thankfully didn’t cost a great deal, but Lukaku, I still think with the right service he could score a lorry load for us. If we could get a creative  baller, maybe push Jorginho further forward and get in a proper holding mid that might work..I dunno 

Agree on Lukaku.  I like the idea of Jorginho further forward too.  But it would have to be a Rice type coming in as DM to replace the 3rd CB.  There is no better creative type at DM/playmaker than Jorginho.