Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

22 minutes ago, KingThistle said:

Same BBC who are currently calling "administrative error" as the reason to not have disclosed details of 6 previous complaints against Tim Westwood before that particular house of cards recently came tumbling?

The day can't come quich enough when that once great institution is put out of its misery!

JaneB   
40 minutes ago, KingThistle said:

Same BBC who are currently calling "administrative error" as the reason to not have disclosed details of 6 previous complaints against Tim Westwood before that particular house of cards recently came tumbling?

16 minutes ago, boratsbrother said:

The day can't come quich enough when that once great institution is put out of its misery!

Going way off topic

Lot of Hakim Ziyech to Man United rumours circulating. Thought he was going to AC Milan last I read. As long as we beat them to De Jong I’m not really bothered. 

Cucuuuuu !!! Welcome to the club. Well done by Boehly to get this deal across the finish line for net £27M (Colwill at 25M valuation) and much thanks to City for walking away from the table. Cucu can cover 3 to 4 positions [LB, LWB, LCB & LM]. Smashing deal. Great work!

chelboy   
7 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

What?

9166A3AA-9ADA-429F-BF9A-88D3831148A5.jpeg

There doesn’t really seem to be a plan when it comes to attackers. Even the midfield, De Jong isn’t really a player we need at all, even if Kante or Jorginho left De Jong isn’t what we need. This looks like desperate random targets. I’m not sure what is going on exactly. 

• Like 1

Rob B   

News from this evening in this ever-evolving crazy transfer window is that we are now considering Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang!! 

No doubting he’s a goal scorer and we definitely lack goals but not for me that one. 

Reports also suggesting that we have opened the bidding at £75m for Fofana which Leicester have turned down!  Yikes. I’d imagine we must be confident of someone coming in if we are letting Colwill and seemingly Sarr leave