Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Norwich City 1-3 Chelsea

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Norwich City at Carrow Road, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 13.30 GMT, Sunday, 6th October 2013.

Cech

Brann-Luiz-JT-Cole

Rambo-Mikel

Mata---Oscar--Hazard (if fit)/ Schurrle

Etoo

Bench: Schwarzer, Cahill, Dave, Lamps, Willian, Ba, KDB

Really hope Etoo and Schurrle get off the mark.

Cech

Brann-Luiz-JT-Cole

Rambo-Mikel

Mata---Oscar--Hazard (if fit)/ Schurrle

Etoo

Bench: Schwarzer, Cahill, Dave, Lamps, Willian, Ba, KDB

Really hope Etoo and Schurrle get off the mark.

That's what I'm hanging out for at the moment. De Bruyne, Willian, Eto'o, Schurrle all waiting on a goal. If any of them score, I'll go nuts!

Zoowraa   

We have to start this game positively. Chris Hughton is a very cautious,bordering on negative manager, so I think we need to come out and look to get at them from the off. Early goal crucial here as give them a sniff of getting a draw and they will retreat even more.

Look out for Leroy Fer, been quite impressed with him and he is not up to speed with our league yet, but he looks a player.

0-3 if we score an early goal in first 15 mins

I'm not too worried about this game. I think we'll have too much fire power for them, even if Hazard is unable to play.

I'm not sure I'd play Hazard even if he is fit for this one. Schurrle, Mata and Oscar all deserve to play more than him based on recent form. Give him a rest until after the international break.

The unstoppable Chelsea juggernaught is gathering pace despite a slow start.

Norwich will have no chance against Chelsea's incredible amount of attacking threat. The best team in Europe will lay down a marker with a exhilarating away win.

0-5. Eto'o back to his best with a hat-trick.

paulw66   

Think I would give Azpi a run out.

Mikel - Ramires in the middle.

Shirley, Mata, Oscar in behind Eto'o

Ham   

Why is everyone in such a hurry to get Mikel back into the side? It's like the emperor's new clothes with him. I just don't see what he brings to the party and yet, if you criticise him, there's the pro-mikel brigade to deal with on here.

Lamps and Ramires looks the best balance in the pivot between caution and creativity.