Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 - 0 Newcastle

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Newcastle at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things. Keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00 GMT, Saturday, 8th February, 2014.

Bison   

Pardew today:

“We will have to change our style a bit.

“They are things we can put right easily for the next game. We are going to have to find a game plan that works for us.

“We have to find a back to basics element that helps us mirror the first half of our season the best we can.”

Get ready for another West Ham type game. Hopefully a different result this time.

Cabaye gone, Remy suspended, Coloccini (I think) injured ...

Get the breakthrough in the opening half an hour and this will be a cakewalk. Newcastle are a decent side but are reeling.

Ham   

The west ham game could realistically have ended 4-0 to us and nobody would be concerned about the geordies. Play the same again and the gods would have to grant us a few goals.

Never before has an early goal been so important. Get one and we end up with 4 or more. We need to send out a message to anyone considering the caravan parking favoured by the pikey boys.

DLU   

Arsenal play Liverpool and United next, so this is a good opportunity for us to finally leap ahead of them. I can't say it often enough, but it's ridiculous that they are ahead of us. They are the unworthiest Premier League leader I can remember.

Need to get the first goal early, that will force them to open up and play, then it will be far easier for us to to kill them off. Quick goal is imperative for a comfortable match.

DLU   

This may raise a few eyebrows, but in my opinion Arsenal aren't better than Liverpool or Everton, just much luckier - or as some may say ''more efficient''.

Ham   

Arsenal play Liverpool and United next, so this is a good opportunity for us to finally leap ahead of them. I can't say it often enough, but it's ridiculous that they are ahead of us. They are the unworthiest Premier League leader I can remember.

Apart from last year's champions of course.