CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

To be fair, for Alan Shearer to be even a little bit sceptical of Liverpool this year is a great advance - to be applauded I reckon.

It's a good start.

You never know , someone in the entire universe of the media might remember Heysel next.

Saw sky had something on their site I think about home wins but had to go back to 1894 to prove Liverpool were the best. To non Liverpool fans that isn't impressive its desperation. For Liverpool fans it vindication and a way of avoiding the reality of recent time

Khobar   

Saw sky had something on their site I think about home wins but had to go back to 1894 to prove Liverpool were the best. To non Liverpool fans that isn't impressive its desperation. For Liverpool fans it vindication and a way of avoiding the reality of recent time

Yes, that one made me chuckle.

Less so the BBC quiz on 'what type of manager are you?" Where it turned out I am, in fact, Brendan Rodgers.

Khobar   

Oh Christ, I'm Tony Pulis. Better get my cap.

Easy for you - myself and Michael Tucker have the expense of getting our teeth done and running off with some slapper.

Khobar   

Ha! I got Jose , I win !!!

You're into the role already, you smug git :-)

Ruudboy   

Easy for you - myself and Michael Tucker have the expense of getting our teeth done and running off with some slapper.

While I have to blackmail the Gills chairman and get banned from their ground. Not much of a problem, I suppose, although I could have done without the naked brawl with James Beattie

Ha! I got Jose , I win !!!

So did I in fact, even though I've disagreed with some of his all round approach from time to time.