CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

Well to be fair they will be far better this season now that St Steven has slipped out the door.

not sure, he saved them so often (albeit he gave away a few aswell).

And cue the media adulation as the scum rob 3 points in the 86th minute. Anyone fortunate enough not to have watched Liverpool in the mid 70s to 80s should watch the hghlight( in the singular) to get a feel for what that period was like (just substitute the name Whelan for Coutninho). Still at least it shows what an over-rated player Gerrard was as without him Pool can turn a 6-1 hammering into a 0-1 robbery.

Holymoly   

And cue the media adulation as the scum rob 3 points in the 86th minute. Anyone fortunate enough not to have watched Liverpool in the mid 70s to 80s should watch the hghlight( in the singular) to get a feel for what that period was like (just substitute the name Whelan for Coutninho). Still at least it shows what an over-rated player Gerrard was as without him Pool can turn a 6-1 hammering into a 0-1 robbery.

Laughably smug Brendan in his post match interview. Still, it's the points that matter, forget about the fact Lovren could have fractured Diouf's cheek and there has been no mention of it in the press. Indeed he's been lauded for his performance while Jose is being castigated for his comments about the medical team. Sticks and stones......apparently.

Ham   

Let me wish anyone who has access to Sky Sports a very happy and healthy Phillipe Coutinho day.

Credit where it's due, though, Coutinho's strike was pretty sweet.

Somewhat more typical: It was old Steve Sidwell that let Coutinho beat him (he even failed to bring him down in a foul). Beggars belief that that guy was ever in Chelsea colours.

Sciatika   

Let me wish anyone who has access to Sky Sports a very happy and healthy Phillipe Coutinho day.

Hope they really build them up to believing it's "their year". It just means they's drop from a higher height.

Brenda was about to take Coutinho off. Because logically you would take your only decent player off. The man has no idea and worse he tells everyone.

Oh how the mighty have fallen - I never thought I'd find Liverpool 3rd in this table.

It seems nobody gives a sh1t about Liverpool anymore.

Table of most hated clubs

Club | Average of percentages
Man Utd | 68
Chelsea | 65
Liverpool | 60
Man City | 53
Tottenham | 46
Arsenal | 41
Stoke | 41
Newcastle | 39
West Ham | 37
Aston Villa | 32