CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

back to normal

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11803826/Plot-to-burgle-Cilla-Blacks-home-foiled.html

A statement released by her former publicist Nick Fiveash added: "A plot to burgle the Buckinghamshire home of the late Cilla Black has been foiled today.

"A professionally-cut circular hole was discovered in the perimeter fence of her Denham home ahead of her funeral on Thursday August 20.

"I cannot believe someone would stoop so low at a time like this. It's inconceivable."

Black's eldest son, Robert Willis

"The police were immediately informed, 24-hour security has been increased on the property and all valuable assets including art, jewellery and her personal items have been removed and taken to a secured unit at an unknown location."

Robert Willis, her eldest son, said today: "I cannot believe someone would stoop so low at a time like this. It's inconceivable. Thankfully it was discovered in time."

Note her house is in Thames Valley, not in Liverpool. But the modus operandi fits.

Ruudboy   

Not so sure. The Harefield boys have a bit of a rep round here, and there always was antagonism between them and the Denham lads. Def a match for the scousers. Fits better with "A professionally-cut circular hole", too. No scouser could manage a professional cut, let alone a circular one.

Ruudboy   

No need to take the wotsit. My handle was conceived after watching us win the double (as already explained on this forum) and prior to sobriety's realisation that Citeh had this song. What's your excuse for deserting Micky?

No need to take the wotsit. My handle was conceived after watching us win the double (as already explained on this forum) and prior to sobriety's realisation that Citeh had this song. What's your excuse for deserting Micky?

Droy deserted us - went to Palace. But living abroad I wanted to prove that I was no Johnnie Come Lately. You can't get more 1970s/80s 2nd division hard core than a Droy fan. Whenever we went on a run of form he got dropped for a young kid who could pass, and then 3 games later got brought back in again!

Ruudboy   

Excuse accepted. Hard core only appears in the lower divisions, more is the shame. Abroad being where, if I may ask?

Ham   

Excuse accepted. Hard core only appears in the lower divisions, more is the shame. Abroad being where, if I may ask?

Not Serbia I'm guessing.

Ham   

Wrong on both counts.

So you are in Serbia?

Both counts?

Converse. Stop talking in riddles.