CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

kev61   
22 hours ago, Ham said:

So you have a strong opinion on Dubliners.  That is your right.  I'll continue to despise the dippers for my reasons. 

I really don't have strong opinions on Dubliners - some just happen to occupy negative thoughts from my time working there(my sister in law lives there)some Dubliners think that Ireland revolves around them.

Much better in the West coast - salt of the earth people and the scenery is breathtaking,if you haven't been there I would highly recommend it.

Eventually I will retire in portugal(the algarve)if my wife had listened to me we would be there already.

Ham   
48 minutes ago, kev61 said:

I really don't have strong opinions on Dubliners - some just happen to occupy negative thoughts from my time working there(my sister in law lives there)some Dubliners think that Ireland revolves around them.

Much better in the West coast - salt of the earth people and the scenery is breathtaking,if you haven't been there I would highly recommend it.

Eventually I will retire in portugal(the algarve)if my wife had listened to me we would be there already.

My other half and her family are all Mayo.  Nice part of the world. I get you. 

From previous posts I was of the opinion that you already lived in Portugal. 

Still hate LFC to keep on topic 😉

Sea foot   

The South coast has its charm as well. The coast road from Waterford to Dungarvan is a nice drive.

Ham   
10 minutes ago, Sea foot said:

The South coast has its charm as well. The coast road from Waterford to Dungarvan is a nice drive.

It does but apparently it's Cork that thinks it's the actual capital of Ireland according to Dubliners 🤣🇮🇪

Still hate LFC.

Edited by Ham
Staying on topic

Ham   

Had to laugh just now. Watching an international Soccer 6 tournament on Sky.

Jason McAteer and Michael Owen kick each other off the ball but it's ok..... It was the referee's fault. His logic?  If the ref had quickly sent Owen off for kicking out at him, he wouldn't have been available to kick back.

Stereotypes. 

Edited by Ham
Clarity

Ruudboy   

Wolves just beat Pool 2:1. Deserved win. Despite salah and firmino being subbed on. Shame: now they can focus on the league.

Ruudboy   
7 minutes ago, Ham said:

Caption this......

Screenshot_20190107-230709_Twitter.jpg

“I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn’t have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn’t come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!”

Ham   
3 minutes ago, blue moon said:
“I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn’t have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn’t come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!”

Correctomundo. 

IMG-20140531-WA0000.jpg