CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

36 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Indeed πŸ˜‚

My daughter's might have been as well!! πŸ’™

AND she's marrying a Crystal Palace supporter. I mean, honestly!!Β πŸ™„

There goes the family.

I trust you will do your duty and raise any future grandkids as Blues. It's not too late to get this included in some sort of pre-nup!

JaneB   
17 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

There goes the family.

I trust you will do your duty and raise any future grandkids as Blues. It's not too late to get this included in some sort of pre-nup!

Please, don't even go there! 🍼

But rest assured,Β any future grandchild will be born with a Chelsea kit on πŸ’™πŸ˜€

15 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Please, don't even go there! 🍼

But rest assured,Β any future grandchild will be born with a Chelsea kit on πŸ’™πŸ˜€

Don't count your chickens , my eldest grandson , he's 11 soon , was brought up by his Dad who is Chelsea , his Grandad (me ) who is Chelsea and asked me to get him a Pogba shirt for Xmas and a Dybala one for his birthday . They appear to have no interest in teams , getting their football fix from either playing it or playing FIFA on the PS4 where players not clubs are the big issue.

1 hour ago, JaneB said:

Indeed πŸ˜‚

My daughter's might have been as well!! πŸ’™

AND she's marrying a Crystal Palace supporter. I mean, honestly!!Β πŸ™„

It sounds like we may be at the same wedding. My good mate, a Palace fan, is getting married on the day of the Champions League final, with plenty of football supporting mates going (including Liverpool and Spurs fans)... might be a very small world.

JaneB   
15 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Don't count your chickens , my eldest grandson , he's 11 soon , was brought up by his Dad who is Chelsea , his Grandad (me ) who is Chelsea and asked me to get him a Pogba shirt for Xmas and a Dybala one for his birthday . They appear to have no interest in teams , getting their football fix from either playing it or playing FIFA on the PS4 where players not clubs are the big issue.

Now that is a worry 😱

JaneB   
9 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

It sounds like we may be at the same wedding. My good mate, a Palace fan, is getting married on the day of the Champions League final, with plenty of football supporting mates going (including Liverpool and Spurs fans)... might be a very small world.

He's not called Andrew is he? πŸ€”

JaneB   
34 minutes ago, Sir said:

Those Anfield nights.

I suppose the only saving grace is that SSG isn't still there, although IF they win anything they will probably still give him a medal πŸ™„

JaneB   
3 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Ah... and that is where the similarities end sadly.

Aww what a shame ☹️