CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

Sciatika   

No doubt we will be endlessly hearing about the "true champions". Come on, Real.

Liverpool, many of your supporters deserve nothing but contempt. We can only imagine for how many years we would have been hearing about the "Quad season." As it stands you squeaked two domestic cup finals through dodgy decisions ....as you often do. Real will hopefully beat you on pens after the ref cancels your perfectly good winning goal. You gloated and spouted venom at our situation this season, but we are still here and we are rebuilding with a new owner. 

just watching City lift the trophies so take your moaning arses off somewhere and calm down. 

10 minutes ago, RDC Williams said:

More important than anything that happened at Dead Rubber Bridge today!

Well we won I suppose!

RDCW   
1 minute ago, NoblyBobly said:

Well we won I suppose!

There is that!

It's not just Liverpool NOT winning the league which was a lovely feeling.

It's the manner of it. They absolutely thought they had it. Coutinho scored the 2nd goal, Gerrard the manager. It was all written so perfectly for them. I'll be honest, I thought they had it as well. I thought City would probably make the 2-2, but not the 3-2. Liverpool hadn't scored yet while City were not winning, but it was inevitable they would. Seeing the tears in the crowd was glorious. 

Scousers are going to try and pass it off as if they were never in with a shout. They absolutely were, and best of all it was their hero that slipped up (AGAIN!) as City fans reminded them when they invaded the pitch. Also Everton fans were in absolute jubilation as well. 

Now over to Karim the Dream to get the job done. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

JaneB   
1 hour ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

It's not just Liverpool NOT winning the league which was a lovely feeling.

It's the manner of it. They absolutely thought they had it. Coutinho scored the 2nd goal, Gerrard the manager. It was all written so perfectly for them. I'll be honest, I thought they had it as well. I thought City would probably make the 2-2, but not the 3-2. Liverpool hadn't scored yet while City were not winning, but it was inevitable they would. Seeing the tears in the crowd was glorious. 

Scousers are going to try and pass it off as if they were never in with a shout. They absolutely were, and best of all it was their hero that slipped up (AGAIN!) as City fans reminded them when they invaded the pitch. Also Everton fans were in absolute jubilation as well. 

Now over to Karim the Dream to get the job done. 

Taking their minds off a 5 - 1 defeat at Arsenal after celebrating like they'd won the title instead of just avoiding relegation.  It's a funny old game.

(And completely off topic for which apologies but congrats to Brighton for finishing 9th.  Fantastic for them).    

5 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Taking their minds off a 5 - 1 defeat at Arsenal after celebrating like they'd won the title instead of just avoiding relegation.  It's a funny old game.

(And completely off topic for which apologies but congrats to Brighton for finishing 9th.  Fantastic for them).    

Fantastic, but they ruined the absolute comedy of United playing in UEFA's League 1 equivalent. Ah well. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10844869/Jurgen-Klopp-moans-Wolves-fans-taunting-Liverpool-suffered-title-agony-Anfield.html

might have something to do with your scummy fans,the TVs companies, the media and ex players day in day out telling us that your the people's club, or booing the national anthem, And worst still You defended them

Just now, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10844869/Jurgen-Klopp-moans-Wolves-fans-taunting-Liverpool-suffered-title-agony-Anfield.html

might have something to do with your scummy fans,the TVs companies, the media and ex players day in day out telling us that your the people's club, or booing the national anthem, And worst still You defended them

It's a cult , it's beyond the normal supporting of a football club , it's a cult and they abhor non believers . 

• Like 1

Sciatika   

Schadenfreude (It's a German word, Jurgen)