CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

Ham   
4 hours ago, Ruudboy said:

Had been looking forward to SB for the last game of the season, but my old man is seriously ill so did a hospital visit instead - couldn’t get the match on the hospital tv and no radio. Got back in time for MOTD only for there to be a power cut for the next three hours. Thanks for the commentary, chaps, hopefully the match was recorded on Sky+. Had the joy of translating “schadenfreude” for my sister’s Liverpool-loving boyfriend….won’t get a birthday card from him now, I suspect.

1 hour ago, Ruudboy said:

Thanks @Phoenixblue, but that it unlikely - It’s a matter of time. Makes you realise football is secondary to family. 

Ah sorry to hear that. I wish you and your family as much comfort as is possible at this time 💙

JaneB   
1 hour ago, Ruudboy said:

Thanks @Phoenixblue, but that it unlikely - It’s a matter of time. Makes you realise football is secondary to family. 

So sorry.  Thoughts with you.

asvaberg   
12 hours ago, Ruudboy said:

My wife's in the same situation;  her parents are 94 and 96 years old and the "youngest" is hospitalized now.

I do feel for you.

chara   

One of the media disgraces..think The Guardian but can't be bothered to check gave a long insightful (yeah right !) list of past and present Liverpool players kindly leading us to pick an all time great side YaddaYadda....... same as last seasons suggestions for Chelsea and Citeh..remember?

Anyway...all it did for me was reinforce my dislike of the present day setup after reading and being reminded of the truly strong tough skilled players/managers from their past....disliked as a rival team but my goodness respected and feared.......Now?

• Like 1

Kloppy dedicating the game to the Ukraine like a gurning virtue signalling hyena.

He should be dedicating it to ventolin inhalers.

• Haha 2

Ham   

🎶WALK ON 😄🎶

• Haha 1

JaneB   

Wake me up tomorrow.  Come on Carlo!!!

Ruudboy   

From the associated Twitter …. 
“Walk on, walk on,
With a ticket in your hand,
And you'll never get the bus,
You'll never get the bus.”

The gift that keeps a-giving …

My sister and friend visit tomorrow. He’s fervent Liverpool. If Real win, how will I keep my face straight?

Edited by Ruudboy

1 hour ago, Ham said:

🎶WALK ON 😄🎶

Thankfully they won't have wasted money on tickets for the game , it's not the Liverpool way.☺☺

Just read this elsewhere:

"Nervous for tonight , this is the biggest game in Madrid's history since I started supporting them this morning ".

Made me chuckle .