CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

kratos   

Makes me laugh how bt will count the euro super cup and the world club cup as part of his 7 trophies he's won with them and yet they don't count for TT.

Ruudboy   
1 hour ago, NoblyBobly said:

Its simple. Place a drawing pin at the end of your shoe. When you think you are going to piss yourself just press the pin into your foot. Its how they pass lie detector tests apparently. 

I’m relying on a stiff gin and tonic - and loads of lemon. But I might just find a drawing pin just in case. 

6 minutes ago, Erland Johnson said:

Absolute joke. Unless they gave it for the first ball - haven't seen if that was on or offside

Couldn't have been. That would have been a 20 second check. Honestly. Are we imagining things with Dippers are Var?

10 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Fabinho slides in, very purposefully, to win the ball. He plays it to Benzema. Absolutely scandalous decision. 

Peter Walton called it a deflection. Will this moron ever go against his colleagues? 

10 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Fabinho slides in, very purposefully, to win the ball. He plays it to Benzema. Absolutely scandalous decision. 

Maybe he was just practising his knee sliding technique for when he scores a scandalous pen later on? 

3 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Peter Walton called it a deflection. Will this moron ever go against his colleagues? 

Actually burst out laughing at his justification that Fabinho doesn't "deliberately play the ball" to Benzema ... Obviously not mate, they don't play for the same team! He really bloody obviously deliberately goes for and gets the ball, though. If that isn't intentional, what is?