CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

Chrisb   
6 minutes ago, chara said:

Don't want to reprint the above but that's why they as a team are nicknamed "The Saints"....oh wait.....

I’m guessing that the tear gas f**ked his eyesight up which would explain why he didn’t see any Vermin fans doing anything wrong! Apparently they were sold thousands of fake tickets which caused the confusion! Holy sh*t, you really couldn’t make this up!

So he was at the Real end and didn't see any Liverpool fans trying to get in without tickets? Well well well.

chara   

So....our season ends with a new owner and the overcoming of the nastiest anti Chelsea campaign I have ever seen... Disappointment at Wembley but some consolation that the 4 points denied THAT lot effectively denied them top spot.

The Football Gods smiling on all of the non Red part of Liverpool and the Uk...probably far wider... with the wonderful final day scenario and now the absolute cherry on the top in Paris...I love this game..

And TC becomes my all time greatest keeper ever despite negative opinions posted by myself.in the past..well ,,,until tomorrow that is.

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Chrisb said:

Sky Sports News' Kaveh Solhekol at the Stade de France:

"People have had their electronic tickets stolen from them."

This makes no sense at all. What nonsense is he babbling about here. 

Edited by CarefreeMuratcan

Chrisb   
2 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

This makes no sense at all. What nonsense is he babbling about here. 

God only knows, I’ve never heard of electronic football tickets! Every game I’ve ever been to I’ve had a physical ticket.

9 minutes ago, chara said:

So....our season ends with a new owner and the overcoming of the nastiest anti Chelsea campaign I have ever seen... Disappointment at Wembley but some consolation that the 4 points denied THAT lot effectively denied them top spot.

The Football Gods smiling on all of the non Red part of Liverpool and the Uk...probably far wider... with the wonderful final day scenario and now the absolute cherry on the top in Paris...I love this game..

And TC becomes my all time greatest keeper ever despite negative opinions posted by myself.in the past..well ,,,until tomorrow that is.

Pleasure as always to read your posts this season Chara. Funny old season but a new dawn maybe. 

As for old big nose....there's probably a silly part of him thinking "that showed those Chelsea fans what a great keeper I am". 

We are dancing in the street Tibo!! 

And as for the dippers...quad my arse. 😂

7 minutes ago, Chrisb said:

God only knows, I’ve never heard of electronic football tickets! Every game I’ve ever been to I’ve had a physical ticket.

Me and my Dad had electronic tickets last year (we got our tickets directly through UEFA the Tuesday before the final) and I paid a couple of quid extra to have physical tickets delivered home after the final as a memento (which are now framed and displayed of course haha). 

So that part does make sense. But surely it's impossible for electronic tickets to be stolen. Even if your phone is stolen it would be password protected. Then on top of that the UEFA app has a further password layer. Then if the stewards are doing their jobs properly they would be matching the name and passport IDs on the ticket to the actual passport/ID of the ticket holder. 

IMG-20210709-WA0008.thumb.jpg.8810e6d928025e3dc92ebd90f3434bee.jpg

Chrisb   
15 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Me and my Dad had electronic tickets last year (we got our tickets directly through UEFA the Tuesday before the final) and I paid a couple of quid extra to have physical tickets delivered home after the final as a memento (which are now framed and displayed of course haha). 

So that part does make sense. But surely it's impossible for electronic tickets to be stolen. Even if your phone is stolen it would be password protected. Then on top of that the UEFA app has a further password layer. Then if the stewards are doing their jobs properly they would be matching the name and passport IDs on the ticket to the actual passport/ID of the ticket holder. 

IMG-20210709-WA0008.thumb.jpg.8810e6d928025e3dc92ebd90f3434bee.jpg

Thanks for the OG update! You’re right though, how do you steal an electronic ticket? My guess is you probably can’t but it’s another excuse to trot out to make the Vermin fans look innocent, the fact being that if anyone can steal something it would be them!