CFCnet Admin

New Stadium Plans

Lampen   
5 minutes ago, Liquidator said:

For whoever is taking over.....Still looks mighty good....!!!av_imagen.thumb.jpeg.0d3ebdb094d298f5fa7b93a7cd738412.jpeg

Praying for this!

asvaberg   
2 minutes ago, Lampen said:

Praying for this!

Well, it does look like a Cathedral :)

Edited by asvaberg

Diddymen   
8 hours ago, Liquidator said:

For whoever is taking over.....Still looks mighty good....!!!av_imagen.thumb.jpeg.0d3ebdb094d298f5fa7b93a7cd738412.jpeg

I absolutely love this design. Can’t see happening if we get American owners - I think they prefer a shiny stadium

Ham   
15 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

I absolutely love this design. Can’t see happening if we get American owners - I think they prefer a shiny stadium

I don't think it has anything to do with what the owners want. The London brick was a prerequisite because of the surroundings.  Nothing else will get planning permission in that location. 

You can build any old thing in Tottenham.  It's a sh1thole. 

16 hours ago, Liquidator said:

I really hope so. When this first came out my instincts rejected it as I wanted Stamford Bridge to remain as similar looking as possible, just bigger. But this has grown on me over the years. Only thing they need to change is make the "Shed" and "MH" single tier stands and make the stands as close to the pitch as the current Bridge. 

asvaberg   
1 minute ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Only thing they need to change is make the "Shed" and "MH" single tier stands and make the stands as close to the pitch as the current Bridge. 

Precicely! Look to Die Südtribüne at Westfalenstadion (Dortmund) and partly The Holte End at Villa Park.

chara   

A Question..... Can anyone explain why CFC so desperately need a new Stadium.

I am not questioning any views either way just would like to read clarification by those with a greater knowledge of the issues than me.

It appears from a distance that less and less gate money is a major income source with TV etc and brand name business taking precedent..I truly do not know and regardless of differences of opinions over forum arguments etc I do have great confidence in "The Intelligent Forum"to be just that and look for enlightening replys.

Ruudboy   

Perhaps because it’s starting to look a bit, well, homely for overseas telly viewers and visiting corporate sponsors? After all, we don’t want to remind anyone of the old Boleyn, do we? Add a bit of vanity for the owner … and a way of getting more fans into the ground for pre-match overpriced beers … and a wow factor ….. how’s that for starters?

RDCW   
5 minutes ago, chara said:

I am not questioning any views either way just would like to read clarification by those with a greater knowledge of the issues than me.

It appears from a distance that less and less gate money is a major income source with TV etc and brand name business taking precedent..I truly do not know and regardless of differences of opinions over forum arguments etc I do have great confidence in "The Intelligent Forum"to be just that and look for enlightening replys.

Prestige, image, the opportunity to grow the product, potential for more multiple uses, the opportunity to accommodate more corporate and high value users, the means to provide access to more fans, which leads to consolidation and growth of support and finally match day revenues and sales are still significant.

Ham   
6 minutes ago, chara said:

I understand the difference between current and future income per season would be £70m v £200m.