Sir

Official: Chelsea Sign Christian Pulisic

28 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

Willian bulked up, you could have fooled me.

Hazard did yet was the most marked man in the EPL, Willian was/ is not.

I think Pulisic needs a little time before we can make generalisations though bulking up in future might be one.

I did not mean that Hazard and Willian bulked up in the sense that they hit the gym, rather that naturally they are have a fairly stocky build for their height. Pulisic on the other hand looks like he is naturally silm. That means he will need to bulk to add mass.

paulw66   
2 hours ago, Bison said:

Whoever paid £60m for this guy needs to be fire TODAY.

Cretinous quite frankly. 

Bloke has played 4 games 

He actually played ok yesterday. Struggle to see Bison over negative reaction off the back of that game.

He just needs time to get used to England. I’d be more tempted to see him as more of a CL and cup game starter this season and use him from off the bench in the PL, at least until Xmas time. He just doesn’t look ready for frantic pace and physical nature of PL football.

Jasonb   

I think he is working hard though not quite happening for him at the moment, I think he will come good once he builds up an understanding with the other players.

Bison   

Pulisic is clearly not a Pemier League level talent and certainly not for a club with aspirations of finishing in the top 4.

His career numbers indicated he wasn't going to have much impact and his performances to date have been even worse than I expected. The Sheffield Utd game in particular exposing just how bad he is.

If whoever identified and sanctioned this transfer (at 60m!) is still in charge of player recruitment we are heading nowhere.

paulw66   
21 minutes ago, Bison said:

Pulisic is clearly not a Pemier League level talent and certainly not for a club with aspirations of finishing in the top 4.

His career numbers indicated he wasn't going to have much impact and his performances to date have been even worse than I expected. The Sheffield Utd game in particular exposing just how bad he is.

If whoever identified and sanctioned this transfer (at 60m!) is still in charge of player recruitment we are heading nowhere.

Yeah, he was awful on Sunday. Really poor. Annonyomous in fact. 

2 hours ago, Bison said:

You really are setting yourself to look a right mug on this. He’s had about 5 games........way to early.