Sir

Official: Chelsea Sign Christian Pulisic

58 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Seems he can't win.

Like you on this topic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

When he came back from injury last time you could see he was just waiting for his hamstring to pop again.  He barely got out of third gear.

As for passing back I think that's the hallmark of the squad , nobody takes anyone on or tries anything risky whatsoever. 

Well put. Felt the same last season with him. Like he was holding back. And let's be honest, anyone of us who has played football even at college level, would know how it feels once you come back from an injury. 

Only issue is that his injuries are way to often and way worse. His game is very reliant on his directness. Overall a recipe for disaster

chelboy   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

When he came back from injury last time you could see he was just waiting for his hamstring to pop again.  He barely got out of third gear.

He’s been like this for a year now. It’s like watching a different player. I think he should just focus on hanging around the box waiting for something to drop rather than trying to make stuff happen outside the box. Anyway I think this will be Pulisic’s final year at the club. He can barely go injury free for 8 weeks during the season and he only stays fit when we have a fully fit team. It’s quite frustrating. 

12 minutes ago, chelboy said:

He can barely go injury free for 8 weeks during the season and he only stays fit when we have a fully fit team. It’s quite frustrating. 

Really you should check the stats  most players miss a game or two over 8 weeks.    Pulisic's record both long term and this year is good.

Google flashscore pulisic

Edited by Droy was my hero

Chrisb   
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:
Seems he can't win.

To win he needs to be in the squad. Apparently he’s just torn his tracksuit getting out of his car so he’s out for another 6 weeks.

• Haha 1

chelboy   
17 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Really you should check the stats  most players miss a game or two over 8 weeks.    Pulisic's record both long term and this year is good.

Google flashscore pulisic

You could be correct, perhaps I was exaggerating but Pulisic misses more than a game or two when he gets injured. He hasn’t returned yet and it’s nearly November but somehow this probably won’t be Pulisic last injury of the calendar year of 2021. Wouldn’t surprise me if he gets another injury November-December. 

1 hour ago, chelboy said:

You could be correct, perhaps I was exaggerating but Pulisic misses more than a game or two when he gets injured. He hasn’t returned yet and it’s nearly November but somehow this probably won’t be Pulisic last injury of the calendar year of 2021. Wouldn’t surprise me if he gets another injury November-December. 

We are in almost in November. And pulisic has played a grand total of 1468 minutes for chelsea this year. That's a grand total equivalent to 16.5 whole games. 

In the same time frame, he has missed 10 games through injury. His games played to missed ratio is so abysmal that people are totally within their rights to question his injury record. Anyone saying otherwise is just being ridiculous

Edited by didierforever

15 minutes ago, didierforever said:

We are in November. And pulisic has played a grand total of 1468 minutes for chelsea this year. That's a grand total equivalent to 16.5 whole games. 

In the same time frame, he has missed 10 games through injury. His games played to missed ratio is so abysmal that people are totally within their rights to question his injury record. Anyone saying otherwise is just being ridiculous

I don't know which time zone you're in, but there's another 8 days to go before it's November where I live.