Sir

Official: Chelsea Sign Christian Pulisic

2 hours ago, Ham said:

/How did you quote me saying something I didn't say?  Who mentioned Van Ginkel? 

Oh yeah - sorry.  I wanted to highlight the quote from Didier (like the rest of the post) but found the words I wanted in Your (Ham's) post where you quoted him.  So I got the words and didn't notice it was with your name atrached.

2 hours ago, Ham said:

Secondly, I will always back someone up when they are stating absolutely facts. 

Like when Didier went blue in the face saying Morata couldn't possibly be in the 19/20 accounts.  Was that your expert judgement on the facts too?  Or just hoping he might get lucky?

2 hours ago, Ham said:

You are the only person in this debate that thinks that boy wonder hasn't had a terrible injury record in the past two seasons. 

There are 4 in the debate.  Actually 3, me, DD, MK and a spectator who has nothing to add but likes to take sides (call him a fan I guess).  Oddly it started before the current injury when Pulisic had been close to ever present all calendar year.

2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Out of curiosity, where do you get your data from?

Just to clarify 4959 minutes played, 3600 mins injured actually is useful info.
It means not available 40 games.  Full Available  88 games.

Rob B   
7 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Since 2017????    Pulisic has played more games.  But you know that already.
And of course the irony is that Mount is famously always fit.

Massive red herring that.  The fact that Pulisic broke through at an incredibly early age shouldn’t disprove the fact that he is injury prone.

He’s played a lot of games for his age because he broke through early;  he also gets injured a lot. 

In fact,  as Chelsea fans we should disregard what has happened in his career previously and focus on what he has done for us.  If you isolate these last few seasons I don’t see how anyone can say Pulisic isn’t injury prone and keep a straight face.  

22 minutes ago, Rob B said:

In fact,  as Chelsea fans we should disregard what has happened in his career previously and focus on what he has done for us.  If you isolate these last few seasons I don’t see how anyone can say Pulisic isn’t injury prone and keep a straight face.  

Most of it is so obvious, that it hardly should be needed to be written or explained. Don't think the poster in question is THAT dumb or blind. But do think he is an absolute troll. 

10 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

And of course the irony is that Mount is famously always fit.

Which begs the question why you needed to claim Mount and Pulisic is equally injury prone. But glad we sorted that out. 

Are we done here now? 

1 minute ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Which begs the question why you needed to claim Mount and Pulisic is equally injury prone. But glad we sorted that out. 

Are we done here now? 

Equally not injury prone.  

Ham   
On 13/11/2021 at 0:47 PM, Droy was my hero said:

Sub from 69 mins.  new CF?

Please God he didn't get injured in the celebration. 

chara   
18 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

45 appearances since start of January.  Just saying.

Droy...your statistics when not part of a "discussion"(even then usually right if sometimes "leaning") I have always found spot on but am struggling to see where you come up with 45 game appearances this year..... not arguing just looking for evidence...my maybe unsound unchecked  maths says possibly 25 games from Jan to end of season and say 20 this season...plus odds and s... s and Internationals but that means playing almost every game... can't get 45 appearances ?.....be happy to be convinced.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chara said:

Droy...your statistics when not part of a "discussion"(even then usually right if sometimes "leaning") I have always found spot on but am struggling to see where you come up with 45 game appearances this year..... not arguing just looking for evidence...my maybe unsound unchecked  maths says possibly 25 games from Jan to end of season and say 20 this season...plus odds and s... s and Internationals but that means playing almost every game... can't get 45 appearances ?.....be happy to be convinced.

https://www.flashscore.co.uk/player/pulisic-christian/vTuaEfRq/
Click show more matches a few times to show earlier games.
I do include Internationals and I think 3 pre-seasons games.  And it is appearances not 90 mins, but an appearance implies he was fit to play.
I could have said 49 times when he was available (3 not used on bench + 1 not injured but not in squad).

I count it as  64games, injured 15, on bench 3, not in squad 1,  appeared 45.

He was 23 not long ago, he has played one hell of a lot of games, not just this year.
No idea why people insist on believing otherwise.  Though to be fair, he did let down his manager in 2020.

1 hour ago, chara said:

(even then usually right if sometimes "leaning")

I think you mean leading the discussion.  

Edited by Droy was my hero