Sir

Official: Chelsea Sign Christian Pulisic

7 hours ago, paulw66 said:

and some other clown "liked" the post.

Surely we can do better than this?

Better? 

Like when most of the forum calls a player donkey and everything and everyone is fine with it?

Clown indeed.

1 hour ago, didierforever said:

Better? 

Like when most of the forum calls a player donkey and everything and everyone is fine with it?

Clown indeed.

Calling footballers a donkey, a carthorse or whatever,  has been going on for decades. Just harmless names to call ungainly, slow, and at times, utterly useless players. What you said about Pulisic was insulting him as a person, not as a footballer, and that's where we should all draw the line.

2 hours ago, didierforever said:

Seriously? People call players donkeys and whatnot, where are you then? 

Lol with your moral policing. There are million other forums and better. I will speak what I want to. Suspend my account if you want. 

This is uncalled for. 

3 hours ago, didierforever said:

Lol with your moral policing. There are million other forums and better. I will speak what I want to. Suspend my account if you want. 

Great, then why don't you go and post on one of those? You're wearing very thin here mate.

RDCW   
3 hours ago, didierforever said:

See ya you muppet.

xCELERYx   

Appears Pulisic has removed "CFC" from his Instagram bio and changed his profile picture to a non-Chelsea related one. 

Could well have been told he'll be moving on, given Tuchel spoke about how far behind we are in the market compared to other clubs due to the sanctions, or it could also just be nothing at all.

Speculate as you will.

3 minutes ago, xCELERYx said:

Appears Pulisic has removed "CFC" from his Instagram bio and changed his profile picture to a non-Chelsea related one. 

Could well have been told he'll be moving on, given Tuchel spoke about how far behind we are in the market compared to other clubs due to the sanctions, or it could also just be nothing at all.

Speculate as you will.

I would be very surprised if he went this summer, given the change of ownership and commercial opportunities that will arise in the US as a result. Having said that, changing the link to CFC in 2 places on his Instagram is a pretty odd thing for him to do…

paulw66   
13 minutes ago, xCELERYx said:

Speculate as you will.

5 minutes ago, McCreadie said:

I would be very surprised if he went this summer, given the change of ownership and commercial opportunities that will arise in the US as a result. Having said that, changing the link to CFC in 2 places on his Instagram is a pretty odd thing for him to do…

I'd be surprised if any player had been told anything at the moment,